Chapter 9

August

"Ion know how y'all niggas can sit thea and act like da giants could make it ta da superbowl doe!" I continued ma argument with Sneak, Big T and Trav who we'd just picked up.

"Aug right. Saints got a better chance and y'all know we been all ova' da muufuckin' place this season," Sneak backed me up as ma phone rang.

"Wuz poppin Jerm?" I picked it up and answered Dawn's husband Jermaine.

"You niggas at the club yet?" He asked right way.

"Nah, left ma place bout 10 minutes ago," I said ta him.

"Thank you sweet Jesus." He said mo to himself, " swing by my house and pick a nigga up man or your boy's gonna end up in therapy."

I chuckled to myself as I heard the cries of Q and Dawn's loud ass in da background.

"I gotchu man." I said back befo hangin up and instructing da driver to go to his address.

*************
Genesis

"Was it necessary that you borrowed me this thotty ass dress for tonight?" I said as I entered Jasmine's bathroom yanking down the outfit.

"Girl you look great. When God blesses you with a bawdy you gotta show it off!" Jasmine reassured me as she finished doing her makeup.

"Okay, so do you want me to call an Uber now?"

Jas chuckled and looked at me. "You really don't know how this club hosting thing works huh Gen?"

 "You really don't know how this club hosting thing works huh Gen?"

"Then enlighten me bitch," I joked

"They sent a car over. It's already downstairs waiting on us." She said pulling out her phone to snap a few photos.

"Okay, I'm gonna grab my shoes then." I said leaving her to her poses.

***************
We arrived at the club about an hour later (since I had to be Jas' photographer for about 30 minutes)

Ladies and Gentlemen, Jasmine Ray!

The dj announced as soon as we stepped in.

People started hollering as sparklers went off and the dj turned up the music on Drake's For Free.