Months

Betty walked in shouted she didn't know his mom was home but she was just so hurt. A girl had texted her phone through his saying that she was stealing her man away and that wasn't the only thing she was doing with her man. She was so mad and scared. She begged Jughead to not let it be true "Jughead!"she shouted. He walked down stairs. "Betty what are you doing here. "Jughead said worried. And right on cue a girl walked out calling his name. Betty looked at him and started crying. She sat down slowly on the floor and started to cry. Jughead shoved the girl out. "I can explain!"he promised sitting down on the floor. "You cheat on me? Why?"Betty asked. "I was so alone here Betty and I got drunk and I guess one thing lead to another. I don't remember it. I'm sorry Betty. I'm so sorry. I promise it was an accident. I'm sorry Betty"Jughead said. "You expect me just to act like I did see this?"Betty asked. "No. Of course not"he said. "Let me put you in my place jugheads "Betty said getting up. "I cheated on you With Reggie. It was you're fault for leaving me all alone in riverdale! But I was just drunk and I swear it was an accident. Don't leave me. Let's just forget about this cause you seen a guy shirtless walk out of my room!"Betty said harsh. "I need time. I need a lot of it"Betty cried walking away back to riverdale. "Betty"he called out crying. "Don't do this please it's bad enough as it is"Jughead said. His mom walked out. "Its only going to get worst. Bye Jughead. At least I loved you. Bye mrs.jones. "Betty cried walking out going into the car outside with Veronica in the driver. Kevin in the passenger and Archie in the back. Betty got in the back and Archie hugged her as she sobbed.
He sighed. How could he do this.

Months later. Jughead don't call every since. He though it would be better for her. She wouldn't get hurt but he was sent back to riverdale. Him and his mom constantly fight about Betty. She had the story twisted. "She cheated on you!"she shouted "what are you talking about!"every time she said that he was confused. "I was being nosy. She came to tell you she cheat!"she shouted. "I cheated on her! That's why she was yelling "Jughead shouted shutting his mom up. "You cheated on Betty? "Gladys asked. "I was an accident I was drunk"Jughead said. "And you didn't chase after her? Jughead"she shouted. "I can't now. I don't think I'll even be able to pop up at riverdale like I used to.jughead said. "I told youre father you were moving with him. End of conversation "she said. Jughead left with his bags the next day.

He popped up at the address. "You have to be fucking kidding me!"Jughead said walking up. "You moved up right next door to her!"Jughead shouted. "They were the only people who agreed to let us move in. We're serpents Jughead we're not allowed here but I'm changing that"FP answered walking out. He looked good. He wasn't drunk he was clean and the house wasn't a mess. Jughead looked around confused. "I'm changing myself son. I want you here. With me I asked you're mom. I stopped smoking and drinking and I'm a retired serpent. I'm teams with Fred now to. Are you mad still?"FP asked. Jughead shook his head smiling. "Not at all. "He said hugging him. "Aright go unpack. Betty's gonna be here in a bit"FP smirked. "what why?!"Jughead asked. "She's gonna help me with my truck. I'm paying her"FP shrugged. Jughead decided to stay up to his room. He heard her voice. Her sweet voice. It was beautiful like anyways. Maybe just a glance. Jughead went downstairs and she saw him as soon as she walked in. She looked down. "I'm done mr. Jones"she said. "Alright here"he said trying to hand her money. "No need you're still a friend even if you son cheated on me and broke my heart and blocked me even though I said I just need time not a break up"she smiled he looked at her weird. "Bye. Bye Jughead"she spat. "Woe. I didn't think she's still be mad"FP said. "I don't blame her"he sighed leaving to his room upstairs. He stood there for the rest of his day playing his music. A rock was thrown at his window so he opened it. "Convinced you have a window on both sides of your room"Jughead joked. "Sorry for what I said I just seeing you does something to me. And it hurts still "Betty explained. "I really am sorry for what happened Betty. "Jughead announced. He stared her how. She had cut her hair all the way to her shoulders she was wearing a small bra like shirt and black pants.

She was way more curves and jughead usually would never check out anyone but it was Betty. The love of his life. He's seen her in every way. Clothes nude. Beautiful sloppy but still beautiful. With brown black and blond hair with it down and up with heels and flats sad or mad but never broken like now. "It's fine now"she said. There was a spark in that moment. He phone rang. "Yeah I'll be out right now. Bye "she hung up. "Well I've got a date so..."Betty said leaving the window. He walked her run to the car and a guy get out opening the door for her he smirked excited. That's the way he looks at her. He left his heart broke and this time he couldn't hold back the tears.

He woke up to shouting. "I told you from the start I wanted to go home not a hotel. What do you think I meant when I sad a study date"she shouted Jughead went downstairs watching from the window "I though you wanted to connect us better. "He shouted annoyed. "I'm not ready. For that i- it still hurts but he's back and he might want me back"Betty said sad and jughead knew it was him they were talking about. Of course he wanted her back. "He's over you Betty. He cheated on you and I can see why you don't put out even if you're drunk. He doesn't want you back and I don't know why I even tried "he shouted. Betty flinched. "I'm sorry I just-"Betty tried to explain herself. "You know the only thing that's gonna make me happy and you don't give that to me"he said. Jughead scuffed. "I know but can't you understand I just don't want to rush"Betty said crossing her arms. "Betty. You either come with me in the car and we go back or just walk away and block my number like Jughead did. "He said. He knew she was desperate for anyone to love her. He started to walk away and Betty grabbed his hand. "Okay okay!"Betty said. Jughead knew she didn't want I do it and he wouldn't let her. Jughead slammed the front door opened. "Get the hell away from her"Jughead shouted grabbing Betty putting her behind him. "Jughead?"she said shocked. "I'm not gonna let you use Betty like that"Jughead spat. "Like you didn't do that to her"he spat causing Jughead to punch him. He thee Betty over him shoulder taking her inside his house his room. "Jughead what the hell"Betty said as he threw her on the bed. He didn't waist anytime to kiss her. SHe kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck and her arms around her waist pulling her up putting her on his lap. "Juggie"she said breathless. "No.this isn't right"Betty said as she pushed Jughead to kiss her chest taking off her shirt. "Betty I love you. I love you and I'm so sorry for what I did"he whispered. "Shut up and just make it Better"she spat kissing him. "Hey I heard-"someone walked in. FP. Jughead gasped covering her chest. "Ohh. . . OHH MY GOD. IM SORRY. WOW. OKAY!"he shouted shocked. "Dad get out!"Jughead shouted. "Okay!"he said walking out slamming the door. Betty blew up laughed as well as FP from the other side of the door. Betty put her shirt on. "You can come in"Betty laughed. Jughead sat there red. "Geez kids I get you love each other but chill"FP open the door Betty let out a giggled Jughead cover his face. "So what are you to back together. "FP asked. Complete quite. She took that as her signed but he didn't know what she wanted. It was her choice. Actually he wanted and was going to be with her again. "I should get going"Betty said getting up walking out the door. "Hey Betty"Jughead called out. He smiled got nervous and butterfly's. "Wo-would you uh. Maybe want to. You know go to pops. For a date. Tomorrow "Jughead asked. Betty looked at him shocked. "Or not. "Jughead chuckled at himself it was true good to be true until he felt her lips. "I'll meet you outside at 7. Bye. Bye mr jones"she said leaving hopping. FP smirked at Jughead. "I don't want to talk about it"he said blushed. "Okay okay"FP laughed.