Arguments

"Really Cole. Oh wow!"lili shoute. Cami woke up to them shouting. He whole cast did. They shared a house so they didn't have to do the whole trailer thing. They all went out to the hall listening to there argument. "What did you want me to do!!"Cole shouted. Thy though everyone was out to dinner. "Maybe you could have I don't know told her you had a girlfriend instead of accepting her number!"lili shouted. They have been arguing about this for an hour. "I wasn't going to be rude and throw it in front of her"Cole shouted. "The disrespect! She gave you her number in a tiny skirt and a bra and you accept it in front of me with a smile plastered on your face"lili snapped. "Lili you're really being dramatic "Cole chuckled. She scuffed. "Cole you nearly broke up with me because a guy tried to kiss me and you claimed I didn't do anything about it!"lili shouted. "Ohh you know you didn't do anything about that one. You were day how handsome he was "Cole shouted at her getting closer to her. She slammed her palm into his face. Her mad face turned soft once she heard the sound echo. "I'm sorry"she whispered shocked herself. "You know what maybe the fans are right. We shouldn't be together "he said bumping her trying to go to his room. "No you don't mean that "lili said following him. "Yes I do lili. How many times are we going to fight until we can actually trust each other. Or until I get tired of you hitting me and I hit back. I'm not gonna turn abusive. You just need to stop "Cole spat. He was so pissed. "Please Cole"lili started to cry  she followed him in his room. "Please"she begged him. "Why don't you trust me"he asked once she put her hands on his face holding it took look at her. "I do but then I get a feeling if someone better comes you're gonna leave me. I'm scared you'll find someone better if I trust you to much. Like my ex did" lili said sniffling. Everyone was listening being nosy "I'm not you're ex. I'm you're boyfriend now. I'm not cheating or lying or hitting you like he did. I don't force you to do anything like he did. I love you lili"Cole promised. "Im sorry. I love you to"she said kissing him. She hugged him tight closing her eyes. "We have to have more trust with each other. "Lili announced. "We do. "Cole agreed. Lili smiled running her hands through his hair. She kissed him again but for a longer time. He stumbled back to his bed. She climbed on him kissing him more but that's all they did. Was kiss. "I say we go out for coffee. "Lili smiled. "Isn't that what has us in the mess"Cole scuffed. "No come on."lili begged. He rolled his eyes smiling getting up. She put in her shoes holding his hand going out. Once they got to a 24/7 Starbucks they went in got there drinks and sat down. They were laughing and making jokes looking through each other Instagram and taking pictures of each other. "Here's you drink"she smiled at little. And "here's your drink"she winked. And there are youre cupcakes. The napkin had her number on it. Lili rolled her eyes knowing Cole seen it. And he laughed looking at it. She shrugged it was his choice now. As they were eatin there cupcakes and coffee still laughing and enjoyed he whipped his mouth with the napkin making Lili laugh hard. He chuckled throwing it away. "