Bath Time

Goku stepped into the house, walking with her back straight. It was unnerving, she could feel Prince Vegeta staring at her back even when she stopped walking.

"Please, take a seat," Goku said ushering her new guest in.

Vegeta nodded his head and went to pass her. Though as the short saiyan passed under her nose, Goku scrunched her face.

"On second thought, you can go take a bath. You smell awful."

Vegeta turned to face her, instantly offended by her comment. Though Goku missed his raging face by having already turned around.

Goku reached on her tippy toes and grabbed a soft white towel from one of the selves by the door. She handed the towel to Vegeta with a smile, "There is a tub behind the house. You can go get the water, there is a pump with a bucket under it not far from here. I'll start the coals so the water can get warm."

Vegeta watched as the bubbly woman ran out the door before he could protest. He growled to himself, "Who the hell does she think she is?"

Looking around he started to think about what he should do. He certainly wasn't going to take a bath for her! Let alone fill his own bath tub with water, like some low class.

Goku came running back around and looked in. Her smile soon turned into a frown, "Hey get undressed and wrap that towel around your waist. Then come get the water, we don't have a lot of time before nightfall!"

The saiyan woman quickly entered, grabbing a sponge and a scrubbing brush, before leaving again.

"What?!" Vegeta yelled at the ceiling. He clutched the towel and ripped it in two. "I will not undress, especially by her command! A stupid third class!"

While Vegeta threw his conniption in the house, Goku softly hummed to herself, tending to the coals under the tub. Shooting a little bit more ki here and there to help it start. She still couldn't believe the decision she now faced.

Goku leaned back on the ground facing the sky. The trees rustled with the evening winds. She had finally been given leave to be where she always wanted to be, here, free and now a situation arises where she might possibly have to leave again. Goku sighed and did a double check of the coals. They were red hot, absolutely perfect, problem was a certain someone hadn't brought the water to be warmed yet.

"What could possibly be keeping him?"

Vegeta paced the house, Kaka had already strung his nerves to the max and he hadn't even known her for a day.

"Is she even worth it? I won't take such disrespect, I'm the Prince of all Saiyans, I will probably accidentally kill her in a fit of rage anyways!"

Vegeta shook himself, what was he thinking? Of course they needed Kaka. She could always train to get stronger, besides, she will only be useful before Vegeta became the legendary super saiyan. Then he could easily eliminate her when her use expires.

Carefully, Vegeta removed the stretchy but tough armor, following with the gloves and boots. He kept the spandex like materiel on, since he destroyed the towel. Vegeta got rid of that evidence by throwing the torn cloth behind the coach.

Vegeta walked outside and around the house. He saw Goku looking about expectingly by the bath tub.

"Oh there you are!" Goku smiled, getting off the ground to approach Vegeta, "But you don't have the water."

Goku placed her hands on her hips and huffed, did he even know how to use a pump? Though he is an alien, he probably doesn't.

"Oh, I didn't think about that you might not know how to use a pump, I'll go fetch the water. You just settle yourself in the tub," Goku said while waving before dashing away.

"I'm going to need a leash for that woman..." Vegeta grumbled, "I can't have her running everywhere when I try to talk."

A smirk appeared on Vegeta's face, "But I wonder if Kaka has ever seen a real man's body."

Vegeta laughed evilly as he stripped off the spandex, leaving him stark naked for the world to see. Now that the material was off though, Vegeta also cringed at the smell, before throwing the suit a good distance away.

Vegeta surprisingly felt excited and nervous, there he stood in all his pride and glory. All to be judged by one weakling female.

"She won't be able to deny that I'm one sexy devil," Vegeta smirked before jumping into the tub standing. Suddenly the smirk turned into a frown then a yelp as he jumped up into a tree above.

"Ow ow ow ow," Vegeta sat on the branch and brought his feet up. The tub was boiling hot! He started blowing on the bottoms of his feet trying to ease the pain.

Goku came back, trying not to slosh all the water out of the bucket. Finally reaching her destination, she poured the water into the already warmed tub. She smiled at her accomplishment but soon blinked before looking around. Vegeta was gone again. This time she huffed and crossed her arms but went to go retrieve more water. She could always take the bath herself and make the smelly saiyan sleep outside.

Vegeta watched as she left, already super pissed with himself. He hadn't wanted to go down and 'accidentally' rip her head off. Vegeta sighed and leaned back on the tree, Kaka was making him act like an idiot. He couldn't even remember why the hell he agreed to come anymore.