Excuse Me

'Bath time' was finally over. After the embarrassing performance Vegeta put on, he couldn't make eye contact with Goku who now sat quietly eating in front of him. It toke everything in him not to hide his face in shame. If it hadn't been for the tub being hot there would have been no doubt he would have strutted around in his birthday suit for the baka woman.
Vegeta looked up and scowled as Goku started to quickly pick up pace in eating, her hunger becoming more fierce than the awkwardness.
Goku did end up taking the bath herself as Vegeta decided to tuck his tail between his legs in shame and go wash in a near by river. The process and cold water gave the prince plenty of time to curse himself, trying to figure out how the woman was affecting him.
Though as he watched the wild haired girl scarf her dinner, Vegeta couldn't image how she could have any power over him.
All Vegeta knew was that he was a warrior of instinct. Instincts were what controlled his decisions, whether to kill or eat. This now apparently included stripping down too.
The food placed in front of Vegeta now looked unappetizing with Kaka about. Without a word, Vegeta stood and walked out of the house.
Goku looked up puzzled and then furrowed her eyebrows, a nice chicken leg still in her mouth from mid bite. "That guy is sure weird."
As soon as the night air struck Vegeta, his hands instantly grabbed his hair while his legs paced himself back and forth.
"She is making me crazy. She is disgusting when she wolfs down food, yet gorgeous when she smiles," Vegeta stops in his tracks with a pause, "Arg! What am I saying??"
A crash suddenly sounded outside from where Goku was. She looked up in surprise and jumped to her feet.
"What is he doing??"
Goku ran outside and found Vegeta throwing a tantrum in the backyard. Everyone of his thrashes was sending dirt into the air and trees crashing.
"Hey, stop that! Calm down, what's wrong?" Goku yelled trying her best to approach the raging prince. Vegeta watched her as she came with her arms outstretched, trying to be non-threatening. His mind ran confusedly, did he want her? Did he want to kill her? Did he want to blast her or kidnap her and get it over with?
"Gah! I don't know anymore!" Vegeta screamed to the heavens.
Goku pursed her lips, worried for him, "Now settle down."
Her hand placed itself gently on Vegeta's shoulder. Vegeta instantly spun around, eyes wide. He pushed her hard up against the house and pinned her there.
"Ow, Vegeta!" Goku yelled annoyed. She turned her head to the side, shooting a glare at the one now holding her uncomfortably against the wall.
Vegeta growled, did she even know what danger she was in?
"You are such a naive fool! What if I just tore your clothes off right now? You would probably think I was playing keep away with them!" Vegeta pressed his body further against hers.
Goku huffed in discomfort. She didn't really think he would hurt her, she had done nothing against him, "Now let me go, I know you wouldn't do that."
Vegeta felt his tail unravel and lash viscously behind him before it came to stroke Goku on the arm.
"Oh really?" Vegeta whispered, his suggestive instincts taking over his clouded mind "Then tell me what I'm doing?"
A gloved hand placed itself on the sash around Goku's waist unraveling it, but before Vegeta went further or Goku got angry, a clearing of throat was heard behind them.
The sound snapped Vegeta out of his primal instinct and he turned angry and embarrassed towards the sound.
Standing there with his arms crossed was Raditz, a very murderous looking Raditz.
"May I speak with you my Prince?" Raditz growled lowly. The more powerful saiyan didn't feel superior under the third class's gaze. Shit, he had been caught at a low point, but thank Kami that he wasn't let to go further.
Vegeta straightened himself and coughed to clear his throat, "Yes, let's talk somewhere private."
Raditz nodded coldly before slowly flying up into the sky with Vegeta following behind. Then they both disappeared in a quick burst of speed, leaving Goku staring in confusion at where they once where.
It was finally night and Goku could still feel what it was like to have Vegeta pressing his muscular body against hers.
"What am I thinking?!" Goku yelled, blushing furiously at her own thoughts. As she went back in the house, she couldn't tell if she shivered because of the chilly breeze or the remembrance of Vegeta's tail on her arm or perhaps it was his voice in her ear. Goku slapped herself, she needed some rest, pronto! That was the only explanation for her crazy thoughts.
Though as she laid to bed, a subconscious smile appeared on her face as the prince snuck back into her thoughts before finally falling asleep.