Thranduil POV

I had the guards leave the room, leaving me alone with Galadriel and Celeborn. Legolas had slipped out of the room shortly after the elves left.

"It is good to see you again, Thranduil," Celeborn said. "It has been too long since we have been here."

"Indeed it has, Celeborn."

"How has Legolas been?" Galadriel asked, her voice gentle as always.

"He always finds some way to entertain himself. Normally it's playing in the garden or with his toy bow. He will occasionally find someone to play with, though there are not many elflings in the palace." The couple nodded. "I do have a question for you. There was an elleth that arrived with you. She was standing beside a few ellons. Who was she?"

"That would be (y/n)," Galadriel explained. "She is Haldir, Rúmil, and Orophin's sister. The four are nearly inseparable."

"(y/n) is a very special elleth," Celeborn said. "We have known her for many years. She was a great warrior with both a sword and a bow."

"Was?" I questioned.

"(y/n) stepped away from the mantle of warrior many years ago," Galadriel explained. "Now, she merely enjoys the simple things life has to offer."

I nodded.

"Sometimes that is all one needs, is it not?" I said. The two elves nodded. "Now, I believe we have some important matters to discuss."