Loki x Reader- Book Nerds Unite

Key: Y/N/N- your nick name. F/B- your favorite book.

You were walking towards the Avenger's library that Tony added when you joined the team when you bumped into Thor's adopted brother Loki. Odin sent Loki down to Midgard to pay for his crimes about 6 months ago soon he became one of your best friends and you have been hiding your crush on him for about 5 months.

"Hey Loki. Whatcha up to?" You asked while trying to get your balance.

Loki reached out and grabbed your arm to steady you while responding, "Well I was looking for you my dear friend Y/N! I wanted to ask if you knew anything fun to do around here?"

"Well, I was heading to the library if you want to come with me. I could probably find something you would be interested in..." You told him trying not to focus on that Loki hadn't let go of your arm yet.

"I would like that." Loki said in his voice that made you want to swoon. "Lead the way Y/N," he then said as he let go of your arm.

As you walked towards the library in silence you tried to think of a book that Loki would like. As Loki and yourself walked through the doors of the library you got the perfect idea. "Lokitty go ahead and sit on one of the couches I'll bring you a book!" You ordered him, you were the only one who could get away with that.

"Ok I will follow your orders Queen Y/N/N" Loki said fake bowing as he went to sit on one of your favorite couches.

As soon as he did that you ran to the mythology section in the library and grabbed a few Norse Mythology books and then F/B for yourself. You quickly walked over to Loki and handed him the Mythology books. "If people give you weird looks this book might help you understand why." You said then sat down on the other side of the couch and got comfy.

After about 10-15 minutes pasted you got startled out of your book by Loki yelling "THIS BOOK LIES! I WOULD NEVER FONDUE WITH A HORSE! I HAVEN'T EVEN FONDUED BEFORE!"

You couldn't help laughing, "Loki you are spending far too much time with Mr. United States. And you're still a virgin?"

Loki looked you in the eye, "Yes I'm still a virgin and the only reason I've been talking to Cap is he is the only one who I trust getting dating advice from.."

You felt slightly deflated, Loki the guy you have liked- no loved for 5 months had a crush, "Who's the lucky person? And why did Steve you tell Steve before you told me?" You asked your best friend, 'I guess that's all we'll ever be' you thought

"Why don't you tell me you you like if I have to tell you?" Loki said answering your questions with a question of his own.

"I would but I would just embarrass myself..." You told Loki hoping he would drop it.

But no Loki kept asking and asking and asking who you liked until you snapped, "I LIKE YOU! YOU DIMWIT! I'M PRETTY SURE I LOVE YOU FOR A MATTER OF FACT BUT WHATEVER!" You then ran out of the library as fast as you could with tears blurring your vision and locked yourself in your room so you could cry without anyone knowing.

Loki's P.O.V.

"She loves me" I said out loud quietly to myself. Then I thought of the tears that pooled in her beautiful E/C eyes before she turned and ran out of the room.

"Oh my Odin I have to fix this. I don't want to lose her." I muttered as I stood up and walked towards her room which I figured she was in.

When I got to the door I heard crying. 'I've never heard her cry before... I guess I really messed up' I thought as I did some magic to unlock her door so I could walk in.

End of Loki's P.O.V.

You heard the door open so you tried to hide that you had been crying. "Y/N why did you run before I could respond?" Loki asked you.

"I was scared I didn't want you to laugh at me and/or see the look of pity that you were bound to give me." You told Loki scared how he was going to react.

"All I would have done is this." Before you could fully comprehend what Loki said he was kissing you. You reacted like any normal person you wrapped your arms around his neck and played with the ends of his hair as you continued kissing and he put his arms around your waist.

*Sponge Bob voice* 2 minutes later

As Tony walked through the security room he looked through the security cameras and saw what was happening in your room. "How the fμ©k does Loki has a bigger dick then me?" He asked himself as he turned away from the camera and tried to forget the image burned into his brain.

I was going to write smut but I just can't. I'm asexual and I'll read it but I can't write it or imagine myself having it so it's difficult to write
-Brianna Barton🎯