Steve x Reader- Killing Me

A bit of a trigger warning if you can't read that stuff please don't read this.
Y/N's P.O.V.

"I'm going to tell him Sam I have been waiting 3 almost 4 years to tell him and I have finally gathered up enough courage to tell him!" You told Sam looking a bit nervous.

"I'm so proud I have been waiting for this moment forever! Y/N you are finally going to tell Steve you like him!" Sam squealed quietly looking super excited.

"Well here I go. Wish me luck!" You said as you walked off to go and find Steve. After looking for about 15 minutes you found him and Sharon outside talking.

"Sharon... I uh... I know this might sound weird but uh... Will you please go on a date with me I have liked you since I laid my eyes on you?" Steve asked Sharon and you froze waiting for her answer.

"OH MY GOD OF COURSE I WILL I LIKE YOU TOO STEVE!" Sharon yelled her answer back to Steve as she hugged him.

You decided to make yourself known, "Congratulations guys if I can make a recommendation for a good place for a date would be the Italian place about 4 blocks down from here." You said holding back your tears and putting your assassin face on.

"Thank you and Tony recommend that place to I was thinking about it but now that there is 2 recommendations I think that is where we are going. If that's good with you Sharon." Steve told me not even surprised I was there.

"Yeah that sounds great! But if I can ask why are you out here Y/N?" Sharon asked.

"Just getting some fresh air but I'm heading inside. Good luck with your date and see you later." You told them as you turned around and walked back into the tower.

When you got inside you asked J.A.R.V.I.S. to bring you to your floor and you started crying as soon as the door closed. "Are you alright Ms. Y/N?" J.A.R.V.I.S. asked politely.

"Not really..." You said and then started to tell J.A.R.V.I.S. everything finishing with "...It feels like my heart is being ripped in half slowly and in the most painful way." As you continued to cry.

"I am very sorry Ms. Y/N. Do you want me to call Dr. Banner about the chest pain you are experiencing?" The A.I. tried to help.

"No that's ok J.A.R.V.I.S. thanks for listening to me." You thanked him as you walked out of the elevator which had stopped about 5 minutes ago but J.A.R.V.I.S. kept closed listening to you.

"It was nothing Ms. Y/N." He replied as he shut the elevator doors and you walked into your room to cry.

Sam's P.O.V.

After Y/N left I waited for a bit then I decided to go look for her or Steve. After looking for one of them I found Steve in the kitchen. "Hey Steve you look super happy. Might I ask why?"

"I finally asked her out..." Was all Steve said with a dreamy look on his face.

"Really!!" I exclaimed sounding girlie even to myself.

"Yeah, Sharon said yes so fast it was like a dream come true. Then Y/N recommend a great place for our date." Steve told me and my smile dropped faster than Y/N's heart must have.

"Oh... Well I can't stay and talk but congrats I have to go." I told him while rushing to the elevator.

Y/N's P.O.V. (where we left off with reader's P.O.V.)

When you walked into your room you kept crying but also went to your desk and grabbed the small blade that was under the picture frame. When you and Natasha were in the Red Room you had cut and your captors knew it and encouraged it but Natasha helped you stop when you guys got out. You were younger than her but she got very attached to you so when Clint came for her she brought you and you finished your training at S.H.I.E.L.D.