6°- Allison [Female]

Name: Allison Thomson

Nickname: Omega

Age: 16 years old.

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Werewolf

Looks: short-medium length brown hair with a little bit of blond at the ends, pale skin tone, hazel eyes with a splotch of blue in the bottom corner (her right eye), small and barely visible freckles, 5.4 ft, skinny but with some curves.

4 ft, skinny but with some curves

And wolf form:

Clothes: Black tank top like shirt, black ripped leggings (sometimes she puts jeans), combat boots - one is white and the other one is black (white - left side), sometimes she wears a black jacket with one white sleeve (the right sleeve) - it also...

Clothes: Black tank top like shirt, black ripped leggings (sometimes she puts jeans), combat boots - one is white and the other one is black (white - left side), sometimes she wears a black jacket with one white sleeve (the right sleeve) - it also has a skull with dead and alive flowers coming out of it 'surrounded' by a triangle on the back of her jacket, she hates chokers.

Personality: rough on the edges but she has a heart, calm, professional, gets what she wants, gets things done, quiet but can be rude, can be a shitty person, murderer, daredevil and doesn't give a care in the world about anyone or anything usually.

Work: Fighter

Backstory: Her mother was a rogue that had been raped by one of the best torturers in the Rivalry Claws pack... who also happened to be one of the best fighters in the Pack. Allison's mother died shortly after giving birth to her daughter which she had named Marie. But the Pack changed it to seem more in control. For years she stayed as the omega of the Pack. She was raped at the age of 15 and been through hell and back. She had secretly been training herself to fight, picking up tips and tricks of when older werewolves wanted to have fun and see how long she could last.

Other: she has a tattoo on her left foot of a blue and purple flower (with the stem), the flower had a washed out look to it and another one on her forearm: A-26341 (not her choice). She is also allergic to any kind of medicine and wolfbane; that is her weakness. Oh and silver too, oh course! Shhhh...

(not my picture hahaha!) Scenario:

1°- In this era, you are a supernatural hunter and you prefer werewolves as your preys. You had set up this trap in the middle of the woods and you decide to go check up on it. You grab your suitcase full of wolfbane filled needles and metal bullet and blades. When you arrive there, a girl is laying on the floor struggling. You stop and observe her. Her right foot was stuck in a bear trap you had put down, her black tank top was ripped and she had cuts pretty much everywhere. Though she wasn't healing, most probably because the trap was made out of silver and dripping with wolfbane. She was laying on the ground, she lets out a growl and struggles more, you...

2°- In this era, you are the Beta of the Rivalry Claws Pack and your Alpha has sent you to the dungeon to get Allison all ready for another fight that was coming up... you had smelled rogue around the pack house and your Alpha wanted to throw them Allison as their bate. He trusted you the most to do this job and had promise to kill your future mate if you couldn't complete the job correctly. You open the door to the dungeon and the lights won't turn on... the prisoners laugh creepily, while some are crying. You...

3°- Make one up!