7°- L [Male]

Name: L Kingston

Nickname: L // the boy

Age: 20 years old (maybe younger depending the rp)

Sexuality: Straight

Species: ghost that appears human; with mental health problems

Looks/Clothes: blond hair, green eyes...

Personality:  dark and manipulative boy, though he can be exceptionally charismatic and likeable, like most psychopaths

Personality:  dark and manipulative boy, though he can be exceptionally charismatic and likeable, like most psychopaths. He has a hatred for his mother, quickly become enraged when someone or something he cares about is threatened.

Work: Assasin / not sure

Backstory: Find out! Because I'm too lazy to write it! Haha!

Other: he changed his name to L for... personal... reasons.

Scenario:

1°- You have moved in a new town about a week and a haft ago... the window of your room shows the similar window of the neighbours' house. It's always empty and you don't find that quite settling. But tonight, there's a boy in the window staring at you... His green eyes are following your every step. You decide to take action because this mysterious boy is starting to creep you more than the empty room did. You...

2°- You has met L after he had a meeting with your father, (your father is a psychiatrist in this timeline), you bond with him quite soon realizing you have the same taste in music and both have some family problems. He is in the living room with you while he is drawing something on a chalkboard and then, you father walk in and scream to you to get away from L and how he's a danger to society. You...