10°- The Couple [Male + Female]

Name: Grey & Amber

Nickname: The Couple, The Prisoners

Age: 21 & 20

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Thought to be human

Looks/Clothes:

Personality: Grey -> strict, mean, dangerous, poisonous personality, leader, rich child

Personality:
Grey -> strict, mean, dangerous, poisonous personality, leader, rich child.
Amber -> Crazy, psycho, fun loving, follower.

Work: used to work as thiefs and drug dealers. They were big criminals committing multiple crimes including murder.

Backstory: they met when they were 16 and have dated ever since. Grey was already a criminal and had lived in a disruptive criminal family when he met Amber. He quickly showed Amber how to steal and made her do a lot of crimes. The innocent girl turned into your typical bad girl dating a bad boy. They were reckless and both caught on Amber's 20th Birthday. They both have to serve a life sentence but were able to get their life sentences in the same prison.

Other: Grey pays the guards and already owns more than 75% of the prison. (You don't know this)

Scenarios:

#1°- You just got a job at the prison. You have worked so hard to finally be here, no one will take this job away from you. You have heard about this... "golden couple" the one no one dares to try and break up. You heard that once, a girl tried to steal Amber's man and she ended up in a coma... and that she passed away two months later. Your first shift is on the 4th floor... The Gangsters. Grey bits his lips as he looks at you. He gets up, grabs the bars and cocks a smirk. He whistles at you... You??

#2°- You are an inmate, and to be honest... a little too crazy to be in a prison instead of a psych ward. The second you walked in Grey/or/Amber caught your eye. You know that they are in a relationship but you don't care. You want them to yourself... It is recess time at prison and you see that your crush is alone, laying on his/her bed shirtless (Grey shirtless and Amber in a sports bra) with their pants hanging around their waist. This is your time to make your move. You look at their partner and see that he/she is about to start a fight, not paying attention to you or your crush. You??

#3°- Make up your own :)