3

So, after stealing my heart, he broke up with me, leaving me helpless.....

This break-up hit me pretty hard, because I am the type of person who needs someone to hold on to, I know, it sounds clingy, but my anxiety and disphoria made me this way. After I had finally coped with the idea of "fending for myself", I met someone new. But this time, I was going to be careful, and not get in a relationship. Her name was Kylee, but, due to our fandom of the musical "Dear Evan Hansen" and her similar looks to Evan, we called her Evan. We began hanging out alot at school. We both got into the "Dear Evan Hansen" so much, that we began to call ourselves Evan and Connor.(for those of you who don't know, the two main characters of "Dear Evan Hansen" are Evan and Connor) this is when I truly began to feel happy. Being called by a male name, and male pronouns made me so happy! But...it coulkdnt last...

                 -Conner

Heyyyyy, OMG I already have reads!? Wow, I just posted the first two chapters yesterday!! Thank you guys sooo muchhh!!! Just, gahhhh, anyways, I'm sorry this chapter is so short, and that you guys have to deal with my cliff-hangers, lol. Love youuu!!!

         -Conner