14

The photoabove shows testosterone*i dont have testosteronethat is from google*

I covered it up and dealt with it. Thats the best i could do.

After that incident, Dale ended up telling a binch of people because i was out for a day, and he was worried, so now a few people i know from the rink, a place we hang out, and i haven't gone there since. Mill and I began dating, and we've been pretty happy. Two days ago, i got a call from my dad though...

He said, "I'm coming to visit you this weekend with Jennifer and Hannah." (My step mom and step sister)  He is coming down tomorrow, Thursday, and i am scared. I am scaredd, but exited, because even with their lack of support, i still love them, i just hope they dont do anyrhing homophobic to ruin the experience. We're going to be staying in a hotel for the three days, but will be going around alot of places while they're here.

They promised that we'll have a good time, and i have something planned. I'm going to bring up testosterone. Before, i had said they were letting me start estrogen blockers, but that ended up never happening, so instead, I'm going to go big, that way, maybe they'll say that i can start estrogen blockers instead, that will get me on something at least. It's my way of bargaining, but i don't really know what he'll say about it.

I hope to have fun. This is where i switch over to first present point of view, because the story is now currently on today, March 28, 2018. So, hi, i will be telling the story first hand from now on, and the chapters might be longer, and no more author's note chapters, so, yay!

Wish me luck, and i hope you all have/had a good day/night!!
Love you~