Wedding G.D

Y/N's POV
Today is my wedding day and I am so nervous, I really love grayson so that's not what i'm nervous about, it's just because I don't like attention, because I get anxiety attacks every now and then.

I've done my makeup and got dressed and in two minutes my dad is going to take me to walk down the aisle.

My wedding dress^

I heard a knock on the door I turned around to find my dad with tears in his eyes I went and gave him a hug before he took my hand and started walking, we got to the door.

Play the song above^

Grayson's POV

I heard Can't help falling in love with you play, that means my princess is going to walk in right now, the doors open and an angel appeared she was wearing a wonderful dress, she's super beautiful in a minute she will be mine forever, something w...

I heard Can't help falling in love with you play, that means my princess is going to walk in right now, the doors open and an angel appeared she was wearing a wonderful dress, she's super beautiful in a minute she will be mine forever, something warm fell on my hand, I didn't realise they were tears.

She is now standing next to me, now it's time we say our vows. I started "Y/N I promise to love you without condition, to honor you each and everyday, to laugh with you when you're happy, and to support you when you're sad, To guide you when you ask for direction, to challenge you to be a better person and allow you to do the same for me, to be your biggest fan and your ever listening audience, I love you Y/N Dolan" with tears falling from my eyes

Now it's her turn "Your mind stirs my soul, your touch delights me, and your faith gives me strength. With you as my husband, I feel the love of the universe which spreads peace and harmony over all things. I love you Mr. Dolan"she said while smiling

I heard "BRIDE and GROOM, you have expressed your love to one another through the commitment and promises you have just made. It is with these in mind that I pronounce you husband and wife.You have kissed a thousand times, maybe more.
But today the feeling is new.No longer simply partners and best friends, you have become husband and wife and can now seal the agreement with a kiss.Today, your kiss is a promise.

You may kiss the bride."