Single Dad G.D

Y/N's POV

You were walking down the street (the other day😂😂 #SelenaGomezBadLiar ) looking for a job, you entered the cafe where your friend works." i have a surprise for you" she said."what is it?" you asked. she gave you a paper,

 "a really handsome guy came and left these, so i thought that you would want this job, you can call him, i think he's pretty rich by the suit he was wearing and the car he was driving" (Y/F/N) explained

"a really handsome guy came and left these, so i thought that you would want this job, you can call him, i think he's pretty rich by the suit he was wearing and the car he was driving" (Y/F/N) explained. "Ok, i'll take a flyer, see you later"you replied, it was raining so you took a taxi, you went back to your apartment since you live with your sister. "it's 11pm, where were you? if you think that i am going to wait for you to come back every night. you're wrong"she lectured you, you ignored her and went to your room.

"she hates me, but i have to stay with her since i have no money." you thought

The next day

You are on my way to the babysitter position interview, you arrived to this amazing mansion with this huge gate. you got out of the uber and pressed the bell, "hello, how may i help you?" what you figured was a maid asked, "i am here for the babysitting position"you replied, a guy came and opened to small gate for me,"from here ma'am" the guy escorted you to the front door that was a couple minutes away from the gate. a maid opened the door, "sit right over there, Mr. Dolan is having breakfast but he'll join you in a minute" she explained, you nodded your head as a reply.

5 mins later,

A tall handsome guy entered the room adjusting his shirt's sleeves

"Sorry if you waited for long, i am Grayson Dolan, i am 21 , often known as Mr

"Sorry if you waited for long, i am Grayson Dolan, i am 21 , often known as Mr. Dolan, and you are?", he offered his hand for you to shake ,you were shocked, you thought Mr. Dolan was going to be an old guy in his late thirties. you took his hand and shook it but you forgot to let go of his hand, he chuckled so you left his hand "i-i am Y/F/N Y/L/N, i am 19 years old" you replied with hesitation." take a seat" he said pointing to the couch you were sitting on when he came in, you discussed a couple things like your experience, the rules, your working hours."i feel that you're qualified, i want you to meet my son" he told the maid to bring the boy here. once she brought the boy "dada" he started clapping his hands, grayson took his son in his hands, you never thought he would me this gentle and caring with his son.

"hold him let's see his reaction"he said, he gave you the boy, "what's his name?" you asked, "Jason" he replied, "Mama"the boy said looking at you and laughing, then the boy hugged your waist, you were shocked at first, but then you looked at Grayson, you saw hurt in his eyes, "he had never seen his mom or even called anyone that, i am sorry"he said, "it's ok" you replied, "he feels safe in your arms and he loves you already, you can give him to the maid" he said, after that you saw him pulling a paper from the desk, he handed it to you with a pen "this is a one year contract"he explained, you looked at the slaty and gasped, "what's is wrong?" he asked, "why does my salary have so many zeros", "i love to award my workers" he replied, "you'll start tomorrow" he said, "thank you so much Mr. Dolan" i thanked him, he smiled and said "you will be staying here if you don't mind".

a month later

You started feeling like Jason was your own child, You were laying on the bed with him playing.

Grayson's POV

I came home early today, I didn't see Y/N or Jason anywhere so i figured they would be upstairs. I entered the room to find them on the bed.

 I entered the room to find them on the bed

it looks like they fell asleep. They looked so cute so i took a picture of them like that.

Thanks for 100+ Reads, i will try to update more often, tell me what do you think in the comments, i am going to do requests too, so if you want one let me know, and vote please, love you guys so much 💋💋💋