Cheater E.D

Y/N POV
I am on my way to go shopping with my friends, I get to the mall I take my parking ticket to put it in my purse. I open my bag, and I start searching for my purse, but I can't find it anywhere so I decide to go back home to get it since the mall is a 5 minutes drive from the house. I was on my way back home and I saw one of my friends on the road, we started talking I lost track of time.

I rushed to the house because I am already late. All lights were off so I figured ethan was not in the house I rush upstairs to the room to be shocked with the scene in front of me. My friend Y/F/N that said she couldn't come with us to the mall because she's sick. on top of my boyfriend who is soon to be my husband.

I ran to my car,"Y/N! Y/N!"Ethan shouted, before I could take off with my car, he ran and opened the door I tried to close the door but he stopped me before he could say anything."it's over" I said.

2 Years Later.

I am back from paris to L.A, I was driving down the street, I was distracted with my phone. I crashed the car in front of me. "I am so sorry, I can pay for the damage "i apologized. When a tall guy stepped out the car, it took me a couple minutes to realise it was ethan the guy who broke my heart two years ago, who cheated on me with my best friend.

"I should be the one whose apologizing, I know whatever I say or do will never make it up to you, but I am sorry I truly am, i was about this since the day you took, I called you so many times but you changed your number, I came to visit your old apartment before you moved in with me, it was empty, I went to your parents they said that you moved away but they didn't tell me where, if they had told me I swear I would have come but they did not, if I wasn't that stupid you would have been my wife right now, but I had to mess it up, please Y/N forgive me."

"Ethan, I forgive you"