AN and introduction

Hey! It's GirlInBlack here with another story! So here's your back ground: (you can see this as any or no gender. I'm saying male because my co writer loves it and there are very few x MaleReaders)
Y/N or y/n is (your name) and (L/N) or (l/n) is (Last Name) Your YouTube name WitchBoyEx, but everyone you know calls you Ex or WBE (like how we all call Jacksepticeye jack even though his names really Seán). Your channel is mostly made of DIY, How To Tutorials, Cooking How Tos, Vlogs, Q&A, Personal Talks, and a few let's plays. You have a few subscribers, 10,000 at least. You on rare occasions get asked to do a collaboration but you always politely tell them no.

Your looks: Dark shoulder length hair with purple bangs. Eye color is your choice. Your 6 foot 1 inches. And fairly muscular, with Pailish tan skin. You can be any race you want, if I choose to make it specific I'll put (y/r) or (Y/R) for (Your Race)

Life: you were raised in an abusive home but your great grandma made you the soul heir to her homes, money, and all her things once she passed so you could have a better life. Mostly because she loved you and hated her grand son (your dad). He was spoiled so when he was disowned he took it out on you and his wife. He and his brother have tried to steal your grandmothers money from here, then you for years, but you finally won the case! Now You're rich but are very shy, soft spoken and aren't a brat about it.

Last but not least, your best friend is Felix (Pewdiepie) though you always tell him no to colabs or showing off your own YouTube on his. You use to live near him growing up, but now you moved shortly after your 5th birth day but stayed in touch. Now after winning you're inheritance back you live in the US.

That's it! Enjoy the story!