Update!

Y/N POV

We sat around talking for a little on an hour before my stomach started to growl. I laugh abit and excuse myself to go make some lunch.

So far things are going smoothly!

I hum as I start to make some "easy-bake-all-sugar" cookie batter. I was so destructed I almost missed mark coming in and standing by me. I turn to face him some as I pour the batter into the molds I picked out.

"Hey mark!"

He says a greeting back and just watches as I finish the cookies and put them in the fridge, before coming up behind me and giving me a gentle but firm hug. I laugh and blush a bit as I return the hug. "What's this for?" I ask him as we separate. "Well Seán got to hug you so I thought it was only fair If I got one in too" he laughed as he sat on a bar stool.

I smile and start to make some grilled cheese sandwiches as the other two walk in and start to joke around. Once I'm done I pass around the sandwiches and check on the now finished cookies (and pass them around too). Mark and Seán are so cool! At some point the thought of a sleep over was mentioned and Felix jumped at the chance for them to stay over. I wasn't totally on board with it, but Seán looked like he was about to explode with happiness; so I accepted. I mean cmon, the Irish men look like a big puppy with those blue eyes!

Soon or later Felix and I went around the house collecting blankets and pillow to make a large nest like spot in the gaming room (basically a large living room with a large TV, PC, and consoles) while Seán and mark unloading their cameras and gear from their car. After everything was settled and they did their semi updates on either social media we all eventually made our selfs comfortable in the "nest" and just crashed around switching from watching TV, to YouTube, to playing on the various consuls.

I don't know exactly when, but at some point I felt my eyes dropping and I fell asleep there and then!

AN:
Sorry for the slow as balls up dates guys. I really appreciate that so many of you like my story! I'll try to update faster and keep it going!