Wake up!

(Y/N) POV

"-n), (Y/N)!"

I wake up to someone- Felix?- whisper screaming my name. I groan, and despite my wonderful dream~, I begrudgingly open my eyes.

Big mistake...

So apparently I feel asleep beside mark, actually I'm kind of laying on him, and Seán laying almost all the way on-top of me. Even with all the evidence pointing to negative, my only respond to this situation is:

"I didn't do them right?..."

At this point Fe has lost it, he's laughing so hard hard I thought he'd pee on my blanket at this point. With his laughter filling the otherwise quiet room it took no time for both mark and jack to wake up- much to my embarrassment and Felix's joy. The next hour and a half was pretty awkward, mostly just me avoiding eye contact, and Seán wanting all the attention.

This is SO embarrassing...

Then Fe had to point out something. "Hey (Y/N), your roots are showing". He even had the audacity to laugh again! The jerk!

"Wait, Black isn't your natural color?" Asked Seán in a shock. "No, my natural is (H/C) [[your preferred hair color]]. I've been dying it various colors since I was in my teens. I've stuck to Black for the past year or so" I explain, ruffling me hair. At this point we decided to check the time- early morning- and have some breakfast!

This is to bad, pretty nerve racking yeah, but not bad.