Graduation!

Graduation Day! Dylan's Pov

I woke up happy and everything! Why, am I soo happy? Well, it's graduation day! I'm graduating with my best friends Peter and Gwen! I wish I could graduate with mine and Peter's best friend Harry. He didn't die or anything! His dad sent him to boarding school when we were a 11. I miss him a lot! He was my first crush. As I was done getting ready for graduation. My mom called me down for breakfast. "Hey! What's for breakfast? Who's coming over for breakfast?" I ask my mom. "Morning to you, too! Happy graduation! Eggs, bacon, and toast. Peter is coming over." My mom said making breakfast. Okay! I said seating down and eating. When, Peter knock on the door. "Hey Pete!!" I said giving my best friend a hug. "Hey! You excited?" He ask me with a little bit of excitement showing, but I know he's jumping up and down like a little girl who got a puppy for Christmas! "Yes!!!" I said show all my excitement. After we finish eating. We got in the car with Gwen.

Few Minutes Later...

"Where did Peter go?" ask Gwen looking around for her boyfriend. Yep! I'm the single one out of the group and proud to be! "I have no clue." I said lying to her and I hate that I have to do that. Then we got to are spots and took a seat. When are Principal came out and did everything he need to say and then some. Gwen got up there a did her speech and it was amazing. I knew she wanted Peter to hear it. They started calling names. Then they got to me and I got my diploma and for a second I thought I saw Harry while I was looking for my mom. I might be going crazy! Peter name got called twice before he finally showed up.

After all the names being called it was finally over....

I found Peter after my mom took pictures of me and some with Gwen. When Aunt May saw me she told me to get in the picture with Peter. After Aunt May took some pictures. She went off to do something and come back in a few. I started talking to Peter. "Peter, did you see someone you knew in the crowd?" I ask looking up at him and then looking down at my shoes. "I saw my Aunt and your mom." He said looking over at me. "I know, but I mean did you see Harry?" I said looking up at him. "Well-" then he got cut off by a familiar voice. I turned around to see Harry! "HARRY!!!!" I screamed his name! I run all the way over to him and give him a hug! "Hey Dylan! Wow! Your all grown up and your not playing with barbies anymore are you?" He said with a smirk. "Yes! I know I'm all grown up and no I'm not playing with them anymore!" I said with a smirk too. "Hey Harry!" said Peter with a big grin on his face. "Hey Pete!" Said Harry and they did a guy hug thing. Then Aunt May came back and almost had a heart attack when she saw Harry. "Hi Aunt May!" Harry said with a smile. "Hi Harry!"  She said with her sweet smile that we all love. Aunt May had an idea that me, Peter, and Harry should take pictures together,but my favorite picture she took was where I was in the middle and Peter was on my right kissing my cheek and Harry on my left kissing my cheek. That was the best day ever, but something is going to happen and for some reason I had that feeling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm back with a new story!!! Which I happy about!! I thought that I would post it early and not have you guys for summer! Your Welcome! Thanks for the readers and everything you have done. Love you guys!!!!!!! Please Comment, Vote, and Follow me.