Emergency

Dylan's Pov

I finally got to Peter's house and knock on the door. He open the door, but before I could say anything he pulled me in. "What the heck Peter!" I said when he let go of me. I turn around to see his face which look like he's been crying. "What's wrong, Peter?" I ask pulling him to a hug. "She's gone." He said crying in to my chest. Wait... What did he mean by she's gone. I look out to the opening with a confuse look on my face." Peter" I said pulling him away and looking him the eyes."Who's gone?" I ask with him looking right at me with his make emotions face. "Gwen" He said crying again and me pulling him back in to a hug. I'm still so confuse right now. What did she go off to college or what.

"Peter you have to tell me what's going. I'm really confuse." I said making us both sit on the couch. "She's.. D-died." Peter said with more tears coming down his face. I look at him knowing he's probably pulling a trick on me again. "Yeah. Sure Peter. Stop with the prank and tell me the truth or I'm leaving." I said about to get up an walk out that door."No! I'm not pulling a prank on you it's true. Gwens' died" He said holding my arm from the door knob. She can't be died. Peter-I mean Spider-man has always been there to save her.

"Peter. How could you." I said taking my arm away from him and walking out the door. "How could I what Dylan!?" He yelled running after me. I was walking away crying. How could he not save her. My best friend gone and never coming back. " How could you of let her die! You were suppose to save her not kill her!" People were looking outside there windows to see what was going on. I walk faster then which turned into running and that's how I got home last night.

My mom woke me up the next day for Gwen' s funeral. I didn't want to go, but I knew I had to been there for her and her family. I put on a nice dress that she pick out for when if one of us dies before where old and I did the same for her. It was really pretty dress I never wanted to wear, but I guess I have to now.

Me and my mom walk out of the car to the cemetery to were Gwen is being buried. You know I had my whole life planed where she would be the godmother of my kids and she would be my maid of honor. We would both go to the same old people's home together. It's just now I don't have my best friend to sure that with. Who am I going to talk to about everything? I can't talk to my mom about everything or Peter, because they wouldn't understand anything, but Gwen would.

After the funeral I told my mom I was going to walk its a good thing I wore flats with this dress. I started rethinking about life without Gwen being there it's horrible. I would be all alone with no one there for me. She was there when my dad died and I went without eating for months and she was there helping little by little to make sure I was eating and now like it's the same all over again except Gwen isn't here to help me.

I should just give up. I mean I don't have Gwen anymore, but I do have Peter and Harry. I can stay here for them, but I don't think I'll be happy or maybe I will? I don't know anymore. I just hate how life can be perfect an fun one day and the next day everything comes falling down. Yesterday was one of those days were everything comes falling down. I guess I know what to do now.