Should I?

Dylan's Pov

I just kept running for who knows how long. When I finally run in to someone and fell on my butt. I look up to see Peter. "Why are you running?" Ask Peter looking down at me and helping my up. "Why aren't you playing Spider-man right now?" I snap at him which I never do and now I feel bad, but I don't care. "Wow! What's up with you today?" He said surprise that I snap. "It's Harry." I said looking in the distance to where I was running from. "What about him? What did he do ask you out?!" Peter said laughing think I was going to laugh at it to, but I didn't I kept my mouth shut.  "He didn't" He said shock that Harry would do something like this. I just nodded my head and look at the ground. When Peter lifted up my chin with his hand making my look up at him.  "What's wrong with that?" He ask still making me look in his eyes. " Peter, I just get this weird feel that I shouldn't go on a date with him, but then I really want to go on one with him. I just don't know what to do?" I said looking at Peter hoping he'll give me an answer to figure this out. "Dylan?" Harry said before Peter could say anything. I turn around and look at him. "What?"  I said trying to walk away from him.  "Why did you ran when I ask you to go on date with me?" Harry said taking my hand in his which felt like they fit together. "Because Harry I don't know if I want to go out with you." I said taking my hand from his and walking away from him.

"You know don't you!" Harry yelled at me and turning to catch up with me. "What do you mean I know?" I ask stopping where I was at and turning around when I fell on the ground. When I look up to see Harry on top of me looking me in the eyes. "You know that I'm dying and that's why you don't want to go on a date with me!" He yelled at me again while getting up and leaving my on the ground.  "Harry... I didn't know you were dying. Nobody told me." I said trying not cry taking his hands in to mine. "I thought that's what Peter was telling you." He said calming down and holding my hands. I look him in the eyes and then kiss him. He was shock, but he did kiss back. We both broke apart and kept our foreheads together and look at each other. "Dylan, will you be my girlfriend?" Harry said asking me with that smile I love so much.  I look him in the eyes with a smile. "Yes!" I said kissing him again and was still amazing as the first and the second time we kiss. We both pull away again and he took my hand in his and we both walk together as a couple. We were both talking about life an everything. I still can't believe it that I'm Harry Osborn girlfriend the one I've had a crush on from the very first time I met him. It was just like yesterday...

~Flashback~

Me and Peter were both playing on the play ground when we notice a boy who look to be about our age or older and he was alone. "Peter, we should go talk to him!" I said to Peter with a smile and walking over to the boy. "Dylan!!! I don't think we should." Peter said trying to get me to walk away, but I kept walking tell I was there next to that boy. Hi!! My name is Dylan! What's yours?" I ask the boy who was looking at my with his piercing blue eyes."Hi, My name is Harry!" He said with a smile and was his true smile.

~End Of Flashback~

That was the best day ever! Now here I'm holding hands with him, but then it hit he's dying and I can't stop it. "Harry?" I said stopping us both from walking anymore. "What?" He said turning around and looking at me. "How long do y-you have t-to live?" I ask about to cry and look away from him. "I don't know, but I'm going to make sure as long as I'm alive nobodys going to hurt you and I'm also going to make sure me and you make some memories together and make the best ones you've ever had in along time. I smile when he said that. I look up at him and nodded my head at him. We both walk off and he took me home and gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. I walk in to my house and walk in to my room. I grabbed my pajamas and walk in to the bathroom and took a long shower and thought about what happen today and I turn off the shower and got dress. When I walk back in to my room I got a text from Harry saying goodnight and I texted back saying goodnight and I fell asleep right after that.