The Talk

Dylan's Pov

I woke up the next day after the text message with Harry. I really want to know what he wants to talk about! I was kinda of worried that he's going to do something stupid to get Gwen to date him or something. I got dress and head downstairs to the living room and out the door with my keys.

Few minutes later....

I was at Harry's door to his house. I knock a couple times on the door before somebody I've never meet open the door. "Hi! Is Harry Osborn here?" I ask the girl who look to be in her early twenties. " Yes. But first who are you?" She ask looking me up and down with disgust. " My name is Dylan. Harry's best friend." I told her before she shut the door in my face. Well that was awkward... I was about to walk away when the door open again. I turn around and saw Harry with a big smile on his face with his arms open from me to run and give him and hug, which let me tell you I did! "Hey!!" I said to him after the hug we had. "Hey! I want to ask you something!?" He said with a grin, but he has two different types of grins one them is I'm planing something very horrible and the other one is my favorite, because it's he's true smile. This I couldn't tell which one it was this time. We talk for a few hours which was really nice since I haven't seen him in a few years.

"Harry can I ask you something?" I said looking down at my shoes. "Well you technically did, but sure go a head!" He said with a smirk and looking over at me. I look up to see him looking at me and will me being me I look at him, too. We both stop walking and just started looking in to each other's eyes. He started to lean in and I was doing the same thing and before we New it we were both kissing and it was amazing! We both pulled apart to got some air and we just look at each other for awhile before I ask "You said early that you wanted to ask me something?" I said to him looking away from his eyes. "Oh! Yeah! I was going to ask you if you would like to go on a date with me?" He said turning me around to look at him. I didn't know what to say, because me being me I made a run for it, because I still had that feeling from the first day he came back that something was wrong and I shouldn't go on this date or should I?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry it's late and short! I didn't mean for it to be late it just happen that way and I'll try to update before school!!! What do you think? should Dylan go on a date with Harry? Let me know in comments. Please Comment, Vote, and Follow me! And again THANKS for EVERYTHING!!!!