08 || Steve's Gift To Bucky

"Come on, Bucky. Get up!" Steve says, shaking Bucky's shoulder to try and get him to wake up.

Though, Steve probably should've known that that's not the best way to wake Bucky up, as Bucky's metal fist connects with his stomach, sending him flying across the room and slamming his back against the wall.

"Ow." He groans, getting up off the floor slowly, leaning up against the wall, which now has a dent in it. They really have almost destroyed this whole room.... Which, Tony doesn't know about, and neither does he need to know about...

"Steve." Bucky grumbles, sitting up in bed slowly to find Steve standing up against the wall, clutching his stomach. "What the fuck are you doing all the way over there?" He asks.

"Tried to wake you up." Steve says, walking back over to Bucky's side. "And, you kinda punched me all the way to the other side of the room."

Bucky frowns at that, looking away from Steve. "I'm sorry." He says, barely above a whisper.

He absolutely hates it when he hurts Steve in any way. It's usually by accident, but he still hates it. Sometimes he just doesn't know his own strength. Curse the bastardized serum running through his veins.

"It's okay, Buck." Steve assures him. "I know you didn't mean to do it." He says. "Now, get up and get dressed. We've got somewhere to be today."

Groaning, Bucky falls back onto the bed, not wanting to go out anywhere. Steve knows fully well that he doesn't want to go out anywhere, but get he plans something out so they have to go out.

"Steve." He sighs. "I am not leaving this bed." He states, refusing to get up. "Wherever we're supposed to be today, it can go fuck itself, cause I ain't going anywhere."

"Come on, Bucky." Steve sighs, pulling him up off the bed. "I've planned this whole thing out for you, so you gotta get up!" He says.

Bucky just pulls his arms free of Steve's hold, and throws the blankets over his head to show his protest in not wanting to leave the bed for anything today. He doesn't think that there's anything that would make him get up. And whatever Steve has planned, probably isn't worth getting up anyway. Well, he expects it isn't anyway.

"Bucky, what I've got planned for you is worth getting out of bed." Steve sighs, folding his arms across his chest. "So please get up. I really don't want to have to cancel because you couldn't get out of bed."

"Does it involve food?" Bucky asks, voice muffled by the blankets. "Because if it doesn't involve food, then I'm definitely not leaving this bed." He states. "Plus, my ass still hurts from last night. No thanks to you, Rogers."

"If I do recall, you weren't complaining about that last night." Steve says. "And, there may be food where we're going." He shrugs. "I'm not sure exactly what's going to happen there, but we're going. You have no idea how difficult it was for me to arrange this."

Throwing the blanket down from his face, Bucky sighs, guessing that if Steve put all this effort into it, then he might as well get up and go to whatever the hell it is. Even if he really doesn't want to.

"Can you at least give me a hint to whatever it is?" He asks, getting out of bed and making his way over to his drawers.

"Nope. It's a surprise." Steve says. "Now get dressed. We leave in half an hour."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Bucky sighs, heading off into the bathroom to take a shower.

Half an hour later, and the two of them are getting into the car, and driving off to whatever it is that Steve's got planned for the day.