Lets Go

~Lets Go~

/Previously\

Suddenly Taz bust into the room,

"Thank you for Cujo!" He yells then is gone through the door as fast as he entered. Vera's laugh chimes like bells once again.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Taz flies back to the infirmary quickly Joker is gone but a note is in his place,

'Im taking Mista J to the hideout in Amusement Mile, the meanie Bat ruined your party so were gonna plan somethin' big for him, maybe a party of hostages ^o^ find Auntie Sel and hide out with her for a while. Stay out of trouble sweetie! ♡', Sighing Taz burns the note, he can't wait for the day he can be involved, HE'S 13 YEARS OLD NOW! For goodness sake he's an adult! Watching from the side lines for so long gets tiring. Taz turns invisible and files away from Arkham Asylum starting his search from the illusive Catwoman.

Flying through Gotham has to be one of Fantazmë's favorite pastimes, the air is disgusting polluted but its his home, during the day crime is down, children are playing outside its relaxing. Searching for Catwoman in the day though, one of his least favorite things. Her usual hangouts are empty and alleyways are only full of shady people smoking. He is about to take a break on the roof top of a small shop when he a sudden gust of wind blows up the alley,

"Thanks KF." A voice says below, a very familiar voice. Peaking over the edge Taz's eyes widen. In the alley is Kid Flash and Robin!

"No way." He whispers surprized at the hero's presence. Robin seems to be typing in something into the... Phone booth? Curious Taz floats down to them invisible and intangible. Looking over his shoulder he sees the bird typing in a coordinates. A teleporter? THAT'S FREAKIN AWESOME! Taz has only teleported once and that was his fourth year with the "Peanut Gallery" and he was scared cause Jay was beating Jon halfway to death with a chair after he tried fear gas on him. Ahh memories. Anyways he's been trying to teleport on purpose ever since.

"Lets go." Robin says and he and Kid Flash step into the phone booth, making a split second decision Taz enters the booth. A bright blue light bathes them then all he feels is pain.

~End Ch.4~

A/N: Lazy af lafmo, more new chapters soon, Peace.

-E.J. Connor aka dunny1234