Caught

~Caught~
/Previously\
"Lets go." Robin says and he and Kid Flash step into the phone booth, making a split second decision Taz enters the booth. A bright blue light bathes them then all he feels is pain.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Fantazmë groans as his eyes flutter open. He tries to reach up and rub his eyes but their are glowing metal cuffs attached to his wrist. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't bolted to a table, he tries to phase them off but nothing happens. Taz eyes widen slightly, that certainly brings back some unsettling feelings. Dim lights hanging from the ceiling illuminating the small room that he has ended up in as he thinks back to how he got here. So he was in that alley and... "O shit!" He says suddenly, does the Junior Justice Leauge have him? Is he going to be put in prison? I mean they can't possibly know who he is, like at all. He has only ever committed like one crime, two if you count this as one! He needs answered from someone.

"HEY," he starts "IS ANYONE GOING TO READ ME MY RIGHTS? THIS IS KIDNAPPING!" He waits for a response but gets nothing.

Sighing he surveys the room, it's classic interrogation style, chair and table bolted to the floor with a door and single hanging light. There is no double sided mirror so he looks for anything else.

Their! He sees it in the corner a tiny camera, it's just a little ball in the crack, he wouldn't be spotted it if not for his night vision. Taz knew they couldn't leave a prisoner without surveillance, that would be irresponsible. He sticks his tongue out at it and makes a face. He's a prisoner he shouldn't have to deal with this sort of neglect, he should have somebody yelling in his face right now or making a negotiation! Well at least that's what the show's have told him. What everybody else has told him something different, like maybe he should have Batman punching him in the face right now or something. Huh, maybe in his case it would be Robin punching him in the face, he wouldn't mind being punched in the face by Robin right now. I'd certainly be better than sitting alone in this room, it's so freaking quiet, so still. He hates it, all he can hear is the tapping of his own feet on the concrete ground. He sighs long and loud rolling his neck back and closing his eyes.

"You guys are the worst host ever, not even a coffee or water." He mumbles then opens his eyes, "Well not 'You guys' because women are also part of the League so I guess I'd say you people." Taz wrinkles his brow now leaning forward, "Hmmm wait, is that offensive? Isn't their a robot and a few aliens on the team so would I say people still or would that be offensive to them? Do they consider themselves people, or would it be offensive to assume they aren't people too?" He sighs again closing his eyes, "Trying to be PC is harrrrrrd." He whines, he just likes to make sure everyone feels involved and included.

As he contemplates the wording of his sentence a few special people are watching through the forgotton camera in the corner.

~End Ch.5~

A/N: Short but sweet? Is it ok? Should I do a v2 or is it good? SHOULD I ACCTUALLY BE A RELIABLE AUTHOR AND UPDATE MORE!? (the answer is yes)

-E.J. Connor aka dunny1234