Chapter 3-A night to remember (smut)

I WARNED YOU CHILDREN IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH SMUT THEN DO NOT READ! Btw Max is now 15 and Nikki just turned 14(oopsiiiiiie) I'll warn you when the smut bit happens

Max and Nikki had been dating for 1 and a half years now, they knew each other like the back of their hands. There are a lot more couples at camp now, Neil is with Tabii, Dolph is with Ered, Harrison is with Nerris, Preston is with Spacekid (AHAAAAA), Nurf is with Sasha (heyyyy wtf) and of course David is with Gwen as usual. It was a special day at camp, it was David's birthday. Gwen, Max and Nikki had secretly planned a surprise party for him, though it was a hard job since David wouldn't leave them alone. Yet they managed to complete their plan and today it would hopefully go off without a hitch!

Once everyone had arrived they all hid, but they had to pry Nurf away from a knife that he brought. He was going to surprise David with it but from past events there was no way In hell he was going to keep it. It was hard to stay in the same position for so long, especially for Nikki, who was unintentionally sitting on Max's crotch. It was silent for ages until someone opened the door and a familiar voice was heard, "Hello?...Anyone there" David's voice echoed around the hall, he didn't feel very safe. "guuuuuys where are you?" David took another step into the room, standing on Preston's toe in the process, "OWWWWW" Preston screamed, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" David joined in till Gwen ran from her spot and turned on the light, everyone jumped up and yelled "SUPRISE!" making David scream even more. Then he passed out...

Max's POV

It took a while for David to wake up, stupid man. Shows how weak he is, passing out over stepping on someone's toe, amateur. I enjoyed the wait though, Nikki's butt sat on my sensitive spot, it was extremely hard to not grind on her but I managed... barely. Maybe I rocked my hips back and forth a few times that's all. Once David was sober enough the party really started. Preston was pole dancing for space Kid WHICH WAS GROSS and everyone was acting all lovey dovey. During the party I told Nikki I was going to the toilet but really I was taking a visit to spooky Island. Campbell's wine tasted fucking good last time I took a sip no way am I leaving camp again without another one or two. I went down to the cellar and grabbed 3 bottles of Campbell's expensive wine and went back to the party.

After one bottle I was already tipsy and out of my mind, and then an idea popped into my head. "Heyyyy Nikki *hic* how bout me and you go to the spare room?" I asked my girlfriend drunkly,"s-sure!". This was going to be fun 😏

Nikki's POV 

I knew Max was asking for sex, he was drunk, it was obvious. My mum had me when she was 16 so doing it at 14 isn't so bad right? I had this feeling that I would disappoint everyone if I didn't give myself to Max, let him take my virginity. I wanted to have sex with him yeah but... I was scared. Get yourself together Nikki you aren't afraid of him, your not afraid of anyone! My thoughts where stopped when Max led me to the spare room and shoved me onto the bed pinning me down. "Your mine now sweetheart, be prepared to never walk again". Scratch being scared I was terrified. (SMUT STARTS HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT STOP READING!)

Max smashed his lips against mine, roughly shoving his tongue into my mouth. His tongue reeked of wine, transferring the taste into my saliva. It lingered. I grinded hard on his crotch area, trying to please him, he let out a throaty pure animal growl making me see him as more of a monster. "Fuck yes Nikki go GO GO!" He screamed at me to keep rubbing on him so I obeyed. Once he was finished Max yanked my shirt of ripping it slightly, he reached for my bra and ripped it off like a tiger would slash it's prey. This isn't my Max, who the hell are you? Bring him back to me! In return I gently took of his shirt and bent down and bit the zipper on his pants, slowly unzipping them. "Very *hic* needy huh?" Max's voice had turned low and sexy, extremely seducing. I was loosing myself, but I had no other choice.

Impatiently, Max tugged off his trousers and threw them across he room, then he moved onto me. Max snuck his fingers down the side of my shorts and threw them beside his trousers. Probably so that later on when we go to put them back on he can have a round 2.He slid his fingers into the rim of my knickers slowly, It felt good, till he ripped them off my legs and delved for my lady parts. He licked my clitoris and slobbered all over my below area, it felt amazing but disgusting at the same time. He lifted up his head shoved his fingers in my mouth, forcing me to suck on them. He pulled them out and with no warning shoved three fingers inside of me. I screamed out in agony, your only meant to start with one! He wasn't going to stop anytime soon so I had to wait till my orgasm hit me hard. 

Once it did he scooped my mouth clean of drool and rubbed his member roughly. Max has never been like this, not ever... Please who ever you are bring Max back to me! TAKE AWAY THIS HORRIBLE CREATURE! He positioned himself slowly, the only thing he did with care, and thrust into me so fast that we moved backwards. I smacked my head against the backboard of the bed. "OW MAX PLEASE STOP PLEASE!" My desperate cries made no difference to his pace or care. This terrible drunk teenager has over taken my caring boyfriend. I have no where to run... Grunts erupted from his throat as he thrust into me. Drool trickled down his chin and dripped onto my sweating body, his relentless thrusts burnt the insides of my legs. His skin wouldn't stop rubbing against me, by his face I could see that he was too lost in lust to care anymore. A hot substance started flowing out of me and fast. I thought he had released already until I realised that it was blood... and lots of it. "MAX THIS ISN'T LIKE YOU STOP I'M BLEEDING!" Tears burnt my eyes  "NO ONE STOPS MA-MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!" Max screamed drunkly as he cummed inside of me, that was the only thing that felt half good.

He tiredly took himself out of me. The blood had stopped coming out but had stained the sheets and my legs. My body shook intensely as he wrapped his arms around me and started to spoon with me."Did you enjoy it my love?" Did I enjoy it?... DID I ENJOY IT?! I had to lie to avoid him getting angered, I was too scared for that to happen. "I-It was g-great!" I quietly and sarcastically said, but Max had already dozed off. I was terrified of how he would react when he would wake up sober, would he yell, would he leave me? I didn't know what would happen... all I could do was let the tears flow as my vajina throbbed in agony, no sleep for me I guess. This really was

A night to remember.

damn 1200+ words, If anyone is triggered by this I'm sorry but I warned you at the start of the chapter and even when you first read this!  The next chapter will be posted soon, I hope your enjoying this so far! This chapter made me fricking cry XD