Chapter 7- Neil the cool uncle (kinda)

Nobody's POV
It had been a few days since Max had told his mum the news. He still felt uneasy, but no where near as bad as he was. All they had to do now was tell Neil, their closest friend. Even though the couple knew that Neil would never abandon them, the fear that he would was on the horizon. Anyone can take a turn, they just hoped that Neil wouldn't be one of those cases. Nikki had arranged with him that they would meet up at a nearby mall and that she had a surprise for him. The wait for that day was unbearable, and with Nikki's maternal effects kicking in the wait felt even worse. Finally the day had come, Nikki had gotten a little chunkier but not too much to notice, but she was double pissed that she couldn't wear a crop top and skinny jeans because of it. David drove the pair to the mall, the whole car was tense, would their time with being friends with Neil be up, or would their true friendship just be beginning?

Max's POV
Once David had driven off my heart started thumping in my chest. I hated the fact that I was doubting Neil right now, but with a situation like this, I don't know if he can handle it. Helping Nikki walk to the automatic doors, I caught a glimpse of a head of brown Afro and instantly knew it was him.
"Hi Neil!"
Nikki yelled for him as he dumb foundedly looked around for us, finally he spotted us.
"Oh,hey Max, hey Nikki!"
He dordled over to us, he was still nerdy as ever.
"Long time no see, how's life been?"
I could hear Nikki gulp, she squeezed my hand tighter as she knew that this would be the perfect time to tell him. My heart skipped a beat.

Nikki's POV
As soon as Neil said about how we were doing I knew we had to tell him right there and then. Knowing Max would faint if he had to say it I took a deep breath and told him.
"I'm pregnant...and it's Max's baby"
Neil's mouth gaped wide open, he was in pure shock. I closed my eyes, too scared to even look at what his mouth was about say.
"Oh my fucking god cAN I BE THE UNCLE?!"
Tears wielded in my eyes as I let out a sob, he was happy... he wanted to be part of this. He wasn't mad.

He wasn't going to leave.

I broke down and fell onto his chest, hugging him tight
"T-thank you s-s-so much-h" I managed to let out a few estranged words as Neil hugged me back. Max joined in on the group hug, happy that Neil was okay with the situation, and that he wanted to be part of their journey.
"You guys are idiots, but your my idiots, and I'm not leaving you alone cause you'll ruin that kid"
We all lightly giggled as a warm feeling overtook the nervous one in my heart. I felt all warm and fuzzy, like everything was okay. Because it was going to be.

AAAAAAAAAH IM SO SORRYYYYYYYY life is a bitch but I'm back and SERIOUSLY ready to get on with this. I have a lot of ideas for this story so get ready! Sorry it's short!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 26, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Me, myself and her (camp camp makki)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें