7.

Geo pov:

I woke up on the couch next to Cristal. She has two couches in her room. I slept on one and Mikey slept on the other one. I looked over to see her still sleep and so was Mikey. I looked back over to her and saw her clinging onto her pillow. She was holding it like if she was cold and scared. I got up and walked towards the bed. I sat on it gently and layed down. I wrapped my arms around her and she let go of her pillow and held onto me. She was shaking and her body was freezing like it always is. She's always so cold. She clinged onto me and I got comfortable with her in my arms. I soon fell asleep not even realizing it.

Mikey pov

I heard Geo move and I looked over at him. He layed in Cristal's bed. She was holding onto her pillow so tight. Then she let go of it and held onto Geo. Did she know it was him? Would she have done the same if it was me? Was she woke? Did she know I was woke? Have I upset her and this is how she's repaying me? I didn't know but she looked so peaceful so I didn't say anything. I let my head flood with questions and doubts and my blood boil as I know Geo is enjoying this. He's enjoying the moment I wake up and see them cuddling. My facial expression. How it would get under my skin and upset me.

*******************

Cristal pov

I woke up and tried to get up. I felt something heavy on my waist and I realized it was Geo. His arms were wrapped around my waist and he was holding onto me. I realized I was holding onto him too. I jumped back not wanting to give Mikey the wrong idea. But when I looked over he wasn't there. He wasn't anywhere in the room. Geo got a tighter grip on me. Then he woke up.  He smiled at me.

"Good morning sweetheart," he smiled again interlocking our fingers.

I looked down at our hands and smiled. "Good morning." 

It was a quiet pause for a second.

"Um Geo, have you seen Mikey?" I asked.

He looked back at the couch, "The last place I'd seen em was on the couch." 

"Oh," I said. I flipped over to the nightstand to check my phone. He sent me a text about an hour ago. 

Mikey 💓: hey if ur wonder where I went I left I couldn't stand seeing Geo all over u like that and see u grab onto him without even waking up I didn't want to cause anything so I just left but see u later I hope

I looked at it and my heart melted a little, for three reasons. 

1.) Because he felt sad that me and Geo cuddled. I felt bad for him.

2.) Because he didn't want to cause a scene while I was sleep- which is a major plus.

3.) Because even though me and Geo where cuddling while I was unconscious, he still wanted to see me. 💗💗💗

I looked at it and kinda smiled not even realizing it at the moment. 

"Oh," I said.

"Oh? what is it?" Geo said.

I snapped out of my awe with the though of Mikey and looked at Geo.

"Oh nothing- he said he left," I told him.

"Oh. Is that it?" He asked.

"Yea," I lied.

"You're lying. Did you forget that I know you better than you know you?" He kinda laughed.

"I know we're kinda becoming more but I want you to tell me things." He said.

"Geo I-I can't. You're going to get upset about things and I can't deal with that," I said.

"I don't want to lose you," he said.

"Then stop. Stop chasing Mikey away and stop making moves on me," I said.

"No. No I-I can't. You expect me to let you go? Well I won't. You have a hold on me and I can't loosen it and I don't want to," he said tighten his grip on my waist.

"Geo you have to stop," I pushed his hands off of me.

"I-I think I'm... I think I'm addicted to you," he said.

"Geo what are you even talking a.." I spoke.

"Shhh don't talk," he said grabbing my face and kissing me.

End of chapter 7. Thank you guys for 1 hundred reads on this book means a lot. Love you 💞