Painful Truth

Sorry that it took so long people T-T I hope you will enjoy this :3 Picture doesn't belong to me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's Pov

The two skeletons glared at eachother, hatred visible in their eyes. Once again they meet, and once again they will fight. It is a cycle they couldn't avoid. Or, at least, didn't know how.

Neither moved, waiting for the other to do something, anything. Yet they both stood frozen, eyes locked together in a silent showdown.

"I-i gUesS thAt YoU aREn'T haPpY aBouT sEEinG mE aGaiN hUh. CauSE yoU sURe aS hElL Don'T lOoK liKE it." Error stated plainly. The words seemed forced as they came out of his mouth.

The sentence seemingly infuriated and confused Ink at the same time."Not happy?" The creator asked sarcastically.
"Oh no Error, I am far beyond being not happy. You destroy my creations almost everyday even though they didn't ever cause you any harm." He paused for a second, looking around the empty au.
"Is this a game to you? Does taking lives make you feel happy or proud?"

Silence followed.

Ink's Pov

Expectantly, I waited for a reply but I received none. The silence was unnerving, suffocating.

I was about to say something else when Error started chuckling, which turned into laughing. Yet the laughter held no mockery. It sounded broken, strained.
I was... Confused, to say the least.

I never expected him to show such clear emotions. Afterall, had seemed to prove to everyone that he didn't have them. Seeing him now, looking so tired of everything was just wierd.(Ya don't say???)

"YoU k-KnOW wHAt iNk?"

I snapped out of my thoughts once I heard him speak. Looking at his face again I couldn't do anything but silently gasp and drop my brush.

"i DoN'T thInK I wOulD eVer be aBlE tO eNjoY somEtHinG I wAs fOrcEd tO Do"

Shock. Thats all I felt as I looked at Error. Partly because of what he just said, and because he was...

Crying

Error's Pov

I stood there. Quite sobs escaped me from time to time. Yellow liquid flowed from my eyes, causing my vision to blur. All I wanted to do was go back to the anti-void, but..
I couldn't.

My legs were shaking and the ground beneath me seemed unstable to me. Unable to do anything else, I fell to my knees. I clutched my head with my hands, digging my phalanges into my scarred skull.

My vision faded in and out as it all came crashing down.

I was a mistake
A glitch
Useless
Stupid
Idiotic

I was unworthy of anything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm sorry this took so long! I was severely lacking motivation. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter!