Unusual Encounter

Sooo... Long time no see eh? In my defense, I'm too much of a procrastinator to do anything these days :v

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trapped and alone. Error could do nothing but hug his legs closer to his trembling body and close his watery eyes. Whatever the person wanted to do to him, he just wished they would hurry up and get it over with. Then he could simply go and rot in a hole somewhere.

Until then, he had to endure the suspense of waiting for whatever was to come. For whoever was approaching to hurt him. Just like everyone else already has. So it would repeat again and again and again for ages to come.

As the other got closer, Error could hear as the crunching of snow got louder. The steps hesitant. Then they stopped. But why? Were they afraid? Or were they preparing a plan of attack? Either way the glitching skeleton knew he gad to open his eyes and see for himself. What did he have to lose? He had nothing, no real reason to live.

Holding his breath, he opened one eye. His vision was blurry (Curse you eye >:v). The other person was a black and white blob.

He shook his head and his vision cleared. In front of him, stood a skeleton monster dressed dressed in a very fluffy coat and shorts.

All other his clothing were large X's. He had one red and one white eye light and a very distinct red scar under his left eye socket.

"W-whO aRE y-Ou..?" I managed to choke out quietly. What if Ink sent him to track me down? That thought alone caused me  to glitch in panic.

After a moment of silence, he replied, "Cross. My name is Cross."

{Authors Note}

WOOP I PUBLISHED A NEW CHAP
Sorry for the long wait ;-;
However! I have the story more planned out now and chapters shouldn't take so long it the future now :D
I swear the next chap will be longer-
Thanks for 4k+ reads lav u all~