Forced?

Hope ya like it :>
Image doesn't belong to meh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ink's Pov

I could only stare at the glitching skeleton in disbelief.
The words he was calling himself.. Did he really think of himself as such?

But then, if he was just putting on an act, why did it seem so genuine?

Before I could question any more of this, I saw him scratch at his skull. As he dragged his hands down, long marks were left behind. They were bleeding profusely yet he didn't seem to notice.

I couldn't just stand there and watch. However much I hated him, I couldn't bare the thought of watching him cause himself more harm without doing anything to stop it.

No One's Pov

Error kept repeating those words. Everytime he said them you could hear the meaning and self-loathing behind them.

Error signs covered his eye lights, leaving him blind. This only seemed to push the tall skeleton into harming himself more.

That's what he was planning to do. Until he felt a pair of hands holding his arms in place, stopping him from doing anything to himself.

The frustrated skeleton didn't seem to take the contact well.

But honestly, who could blame him?

Error's Pov

The moment I felt him holding my arms, I screeched. I kicked and clawed at him in fear as I started to feel my breath quicken.

I couldn't let myself crash at that moment, so as soon as I felt him let go, I stood up and ran. The Error signs had cleared up a bit and I could see where I was going. Acting on instinct, I opened up a portal and went through. I didn't care which au it was, I just wanted to get away.

As soon as I was through, I closed the portal so that Ink couldn't follow me.

It took a few moments to calm down my breathing, and once I did, I took a look around the au.

...

No one's Pov

The sky above was grey, and snow lightly fell onto the ground around him. The leafless trees that surrounded him left dark shadows on the pearly white snow beside him. In the distance, you could hear the faint sound of talking. Other than that, the forest was strangely quite.

Slowly, the glitching skeleton stood up and started walking towards the sound of voices. His multicoloured eyes darted from side to side, seemingly looking out for any threats. Yet he still paid no attention to the marrow making its way down his skull. It left a trail of crimson in the snow behind him.

As he neared the source of the sound, it got louder and.. harsher. It almost sounded like a Papyrus. One that did not have the usual happy demeanour you would expect him to have.

Once he got to the treeline, he stopped in his tracks. Staying invisible in the shadows.

The voices could be heard properly now, and the two figures that stood in front of the forest could be seen. They both wore red, black and gold.

Underfell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that it took so long for me to publish this chapter! I couldn't think of anything for it and I was procrastinating alot.

Anyways hope ya can forgive me and that you enjoyed!