Lucy's Special Mission

About halfway through the night I sat up and looked over to where Erza was and smiled. "Nathan? What's wrong?" She asked as she made a sword appear. "Nothing just woke up. Let's get back to sleep." I said laying back in the bed as Erza gave me a strange look but did the same. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I thought I said no funny business?" She said as she looked over her shoulder at me. "No funny business going on here just getting comfortable." I said as she chuckled at me as we went back to sleep.

When I woke up Erza had her arms wrapped around me while one of my arms was under her head. "Wake up sleeping beauty." I whispered as she slowly moved off my arm and rolled over to the other side of the bed. 'Alright I see I'm going to need to pull out my secret weapon.' I thought, a few minutes later I came back into the room with a tray. Erza slowly woke up and watched me set the tray next to her. "We need to wake up." I said as she took the piece of cake and started to eat while I grabbed a pair of black cargo pants and a green shirt. "It's Five. Why are we getting up this early?" She asked as she looked at the clock.

"Well, you wanted to make sure Lucy won't tell anyone about us." I said with a smirk as I kissed her on the cheek. "But no one is going to be at the Guild this early." She said with a blush on her face. "We're not going to the Guild. We'll go to Lucy's house and talk in private." I said as I walked out of the room and to get changed. I grabbed my pistol and sat on the couch as I waited for Erza. "Alright, let's go." Erza said as she came out of the room in her usual armor.

We walked to Lucy's house in relative silence. Once we got their I started to pick the lock to her house. "Where did you learn to do this?" Erza whispered in my ear as I slowly opened the door. "One of my old friends taught me." I said as we walked in, we went to the kitchen and I got started on my plan while Erza watched me. "What are you guys doing in my house?" We both turned and saw Lucy. "We need to talk." Erza said as she walked into Lucy's living room.

Lucy and Erza sat on the couch while I stood in the doorway. "Alright what do you guys want to talk about?" Lucy asked as she looked at the two of us. "Erza is just worried that you're going to tell everyone about us." I said as Erza glared at me while I raised my hands in surrender. Lucy then looked at Erza while she played with her thumbs. "Don't worry. I value living more than I do drama." She said as Erza breathed out. "Well, then I guess we won't need to use the bribe." I said as Lucy watched me walk into the kitchen and grab food for the three of us.

I gave Lucy a plate and sat next to Erza. We ate while Lucy looked at us funny. "Trust me its good." Erza said as she finished her plate and took some from my plate. Lucy slowly started to eat but after the first bite, she was destroying the whole plate. "Bribery works especially with cooking like this." She said as Erza laughed at her while we went to the kitchen. "See. I told you nothing to worry about." I said as Erza tried to shove me with her hip, I grabbed her arms and put my head on her shoulder. "You're going to have to try harder than that." I said as I smirked at her. "Well, then how about this." I looked at her as she smiled at me then kissed me on the lips. The next thing I knew I was looking at the ceiling with Erza on my chest. "That would do it." I said as she smirked at me. "If you guys would be so kind as too not bang in my kitchen that be great." We both turned and looked at Lucy as she brought her plate into the kitchen.

After that little incident, the three of us went to the Guild. "Lucy! It's time to get going!!" Natsu yelled as soon as we walked in. "Yeah, let's go." She said as we stopped and looked at her. "So what mission is it?" Happy asked as he floated to Natsu as he smiled like an idiot. "No idea." I facepalmed as Gray walked over to us. "Its this one. We're going to capture the escaped convict Velveno." He said showing us the job. We all started to talk about how to do the job when Lucy turned her attention to another conversation. "Come on Lucy we have a job to do." Natsu said as he started to punch the air.