Help

"Why Jeff!" Nick yelled. He had a tight hold on Jeff's wrist that held the blade of the pencil sharpener. It had been a week since Jeff had dismantled it and he began cutting again. He hated all of the fighting him and Nick did and figured he'd take his anger out on himself instead of his boyfriend. Nick always told Jeff he wished he'd found something's else to use as a punching bag instead of him so that's what Jeff was doing. He was taking his anger out on himself now.

Jeff had forgotten to lock to door on the bathroom and Nick walked in just as he had begun making more scratches appear. He had just sliced the blade across his waist for the fifth time when Nick walked in. Jeff turned around to face Nick and instantly had seen the hurt and anger on his face.

"N-Nick I'm s-so sorry." Jeff sobbed. He had tried not to cry but it was to much. Nick's face. The emotional and physical pain. The his stomach was also killing. His shirt had fallen down over the cuts and the fabric rubbing the cuts made them sting.

"Why Jeff? Why would you do this? What made you want to do this? Was it me? Is someone bullying you? Is it because you're gay? What is it Jeff? I promise I'll protect you from anything. Just tell me why!" Nick was tearing up. Jeff didn't say anything and Nick let go of his wrist.

"Take off your shirt." Nick commanded.

"What?"

"Take it off."

"No."

"Jeff." Nick's voice was all scratchy and his eyes had tears in them. "Please."

Jeff stood there for a minute liking at his boyfriend. He slowly put his hands at the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up over his head. Nick instantly saw the scars along with a few scratches. Most were just thin white lines but the new ones were slowly dripping with blood. Nick put his arm against the wall and put his forehead to his arm. Jeff quickly put on his t-shirt and ran for it. "Jeffrey Sterling get back here!" Nick shouted to Jeff but Jeff was already out of the room.

Jeff ran to the library. He opened the doors and tried to control his breathing as he made his way around the library until finding the book he wanted. He pulled it off of the shelf and checked it out before going outside. He walked around until he found a nice green patch of grass to sit on under a big shaded tree.

He opened the book. 'The Fault in our Stars' by John Green. Jeff had been wanting to read it for a while now but hadn't had the chance.

He didn't put the book down until his someone sat down next to him. "Whatcha readin Blondie?" A smug voice asked him.

"Go away Sebastian." Jeff snarled.

"Woah Jeffrey. No need for that tone." His voice was to cocky and arrogant for Jeff's liking.

"I'm trying to read Sebastian."

"I noticed. I've been watching you for a few minutes. You look extremely cute when you're focused." Sebastian grabbed Jeff's hand and cuddled up on Jeff's shoulder.

"Get away from me!" Jeff snapped. "If you can't tell, I'm already pissed off enough and I don't need you here to piss me off even more."

"Oooh angry. Angry sex might be fun. Wanna try it?"

"Not with you. I'd probably catch something." Jeff walked away from Sebastian who was still sitting against the tree, looking arrogant as ever.

Jeff walked back to his room, hoping Nick wasn't there. Jeff's wished never came true so it surprised him that Nick wasn't there. "Thank you." Jeff said. He didn't really believe in God and all that stuff but he felt like someone needed to be thanked.