Chapter 35-

"What do you think you're getting for your birthday?" Scott asks glancing over at Stiles before looking back at the road in front of him as he turns down the Stilinski's driveway.

"Dad told me the other day that my Mum left me a birthday present for my 19th. He's been holding onto it for all these years and I didn't even know about it. I have no clue what it is." Stiles replies with a shrug of his shoulders.

"That's really sweet." Parrish comments from the back seat and Stiles nods with a smile, too eager to find out what it is but also terrified about it.

"Why'd Isaac drive his truck here?" Stiles questions as Scott parks the ute in front of the cottage.

"No idea. Maybe he just finished a job and it was quicker to come here rather than going back to town to get his ute?" Boyd suggests and Stiles nods thinking that's a pretty reasonable reason.

The four of them walk into the main house and Stiles is shocked to find nobody's there.

"Where is Derek and Isaac?" Stiles questions with a frown mostly because he wants to see Derek.

"They must be out the back." Scott says casually and Stiles nods leading the way towards the back door followed by the farmhands.

He opens the back wooden door and the fly screen door, taking only one step out, when suddenly people yell happy birthday to him.

It takes him a few seconds to process what the hell just happened. He's standing in the outdoor living area with the farmhands next to him and literally everyone else standing in front of him with balloons and streamers flying everywhere.

"Surprise." The farmhands laugh next to him and Stiles stares in shock as a huge smile expands on his face. They threw me a surprise party. I have a surprise party. They were all in on it.

"I hate you." Stiles states glancing at Scott, Parrish and Boyd who just laugh shaking their heads.

"You love us." Scott replies and Stiles nods before turning back around and taking note who is here. Erica, Isaac, Allison, Mr Argent, Melissa, Lydia, Derek and his dad.

"Holy crap. I don't even know what to say." Stiles says as he begins to take in his surroundings. Everything was decorated, with banners and balloons and coloured lights along the roof.

"How about we have cake and start the party?" His dad suggests and Stiles nods frantically as everyone walks over towards the long table taking a seat as Derek walks over to Stiles.

"I wish I had your reaction on camera." Derek says softly with a smile and Stiles snorts shaking his head.

"I can't believe you managed to keep this from me!" Stiles exclaims and Derek laughs.

"Go take a seat, I need to bring the cake out." Derek replies ignoring Stiles comment giving him a quick kiss before disappearing inside.

Stiles takes a seat at the table exchanging conversation with nearly everyone around him when Derek walks out the door. Everyone begins singing happy birthday as he places the two cakes in front of Stiles.

Stiles stares at the cakes. Then at his boyfriend who takes a seat in the free chair next to Erica and Isaac watching Stiles with a smile. Stiles stares back down at the cakes in front of him, they're cheesecake! Fricken cheesecake! If they're lemon cheesecake he's gonna have to pinch himself to make sure he isn't dreaming.