The sky's silent confession

"So... you were actually giving that to him?" That scientist asked his raven comrade who's smirking evily in return.

"Why not?" He said, "it'll be fun. And it's not like I was the only one who curious..."

"True, but what about the others? Have you warned them? I mean, the effect is strong and after so long, no one- not even you could predict on what's he thinking."

"I have warned them yesterday. Even though I don't think that it would be necessary since he'll likely think on some stupid things. Well of course aside from his job..."

"-well, I disagree on that..." The scientist eyed the man sharply, "I could tell that what ever he has in mind now is not as amusing as he was at his teenager ages..."

"It's fine... knowing him, his mind probably filled with whines..." the hitman said.

The scientist sighed before then he shrugged "Fine, just do what you want, I don't care. Afterall, you've been with him far longer that's I am. Just do me a favor and tell me the result later, would you?."

"Of course..." The man smirked...

"See you at the party then..."

And with that, the scientists left while waving his hand lazily in the air...

***

It was just another  morning at Vongola mansion.

Sawada Tsunayoshi, the Primo of Neo Vongola just survived another nightmare.

"Well, at least I'm awake now..." he said with one hand covering his eyes.

He sighed heavily as he felt a bit groggy on his head. It's just as if he's having hangover, 'well that's weird. I'm pretty sure that I didn't drink any alcohol at Last night party...' the brunet thought as he reached for the glass of water that has been prepared on the table.

"Haaah.... now that feels better." Said the brunet smiling a bit in relief.

He then proceeded on opening the big window to get some fresh air...

He took a deep breath then exhale it slowly.

'What a nice morning...' he thought solemnly as his eyes soften as he tried his best to exchange the memories of his nightmare with the beautiful scenery in front of him.

It went successful as his racing heart beat slowly calmed down at their normal rhythm.

He waved at the gardeners who then waved back in salute as respond.

"A new start for a great day..." he said smiling even wider at the thought of his family and him celebrating his special day today.

'I wonder if they would set a surprise party...' he thought happily as he hums in sync with the birds crips...

After some moments later, the butler knocked in to tell him that breakfast is ready.

"I'll be right there..." Tsuna replied.

He then clean himself and get properly dressed.

"Alright, My under bags are hidden, and smiley mask is on. I'm looking fine..." he said to himself.

He inwardly cringed at the man in the mirror...

'Che, I still can't believe that this- dare to say... gorgeous man in front of me is my own reflection...' he chuckled awkwardly, "oh well, I guess 2 years was such a short time in this matter. But since I'll be living with him for the rest of my life, so might as well get used to this."

Tsuna then gracefully made his way to the dining room where his family has waited for him.

'It's quiet... why is it so quiet?' Questioned Tsuna curiously. 'Oh well, there's no need to wonders, I'll find out once I get in...'

He was expecting a massive destruction, flying foods and plates, in the dining room. Something which is a normal scenery when the whole family member gathered in one.

However, the sight that greeted him was his guardians plus Reborn who's smiling and smirking from their representative places.

"Good morning, Tsuna-sama!" Greeted Hayato enthusiastically.

"Good morning, Hayato, minna..." replied Tsuna with a smile .

Then as soon Tsuna got seated, the butlers and maids served them their meals.

To be honest, at the sight of the food, Tsuna almost go for a sigh, but he proceeded to eat it anyway...

However then, in the middle of eating, Reborn, spoke up.

"So, Dame-Tsuna, how was the food?" Reborn asked, hiding a smirk.

"Eh? The food is delicious... why do you ask?" Tsuna questioned.

"Oh, nothing..." the hitman mysteriously said.

"O...kay" Tsuna said with one raised eyebrows.

'Now that's weird... why would Reborn asked such a question?' Tsuna questioned in mind,

'Wait... was he testing me? Did I just survived his punishment? If I did I would love to cheer right now... my answer was pretty normal afterall' Tsuna silently sighed in relief, but then he frowned a little as he poked the food, 'demo... I feel a bit bad for lying... I mean, the food is fine but the tomatoes. Doesn't anyone know that I hate tomatoes? I might not picking over it but god! If I have to eat it in my every meal for the days like this.... really, Why did I say that it's okay to go this way again? -oh yeah, it's because of Lambo who asked me... haaa~ seriously, why can't I say no to children?-'

-and his thoughts went on and on. But what he didn't know was the fact that he's not the only one who can hear his own mind, but everyone does...

But as they have promised before, they didn't make any reaction to it.

Meanwhile, Reborn was no longer hiding his smirk as he saw that his plan is working...

'Now things are getting interesting...' he thought in full amusement...