The Sky's Firm Revolve

Tsuna POV

...

...ow

...

What? What happened?

Muffled noises rang in my ears and I became vaguely aware that someone's yanking me around.

...

Stop, That hurts...

And so I groggily cracked an eyelid, uncertain on what was happening or even where I was...

'Wait... what's with all those ruckus in the background?'

My sighting slowly filled with blurry images where later on, somehow, I could manage to grab on the situation that I... as shame it was to admit, am being held hostage with something cold pressed on my temple. And even without actually seeing it, I think it was safe to assume that it is a gun.

I doubt that this was some kind of sick joke Reborn planned. 'So an ambush then?' I inwardly sighed...

Not so long later, I heard a chackle, which soon followed by some -loud yet sounded murmured- threats. And, I could practically imagine my family there, standing across the room staring at us with weapons on hands ready to strike this idiot mercilessly.

'Just great! Exactly what I needed!' I don't even care that I'm being snarky all of the sudden. All I wanted is a proper rest in my comfy bed. But no... the worse scenario just have to happen.

And not to mention, all of the paperwork that will come from the damage.

I feel my eyebrow twitched...

"Oi... ugly..." and thus I get my captor's attention...

'Wow! My voice sounded like a grumpy old man!' Slightly shocked myself, but overall it was amusing. Was it because of the cold? Because I can't really feel other symptoms. Perhaps from the adrenaline...

"Release me this instant" I demanded with a blooming smirk.

I could feel his irritation as he then replied, "oh my~ what do you know? Our sleeping beauty has finally awaken!" -a tick mark on his forehead.

"Yeah, well, now that I am, can you unhand's me, you perv?" -another tick mark... and by now I could tell that I'm not the only one smirking evilly.

Especially when he then sneered, "and what a saint like you, would do to me?"

Pffft... so he's not notified...

"I pity him..." I heard someone said, and per se... I almost did. Because the next moment, before he even realized what just happened, I already had him pinned down with my X-Burner stance facing his face.

What can I say? Reborn's hellish TRAINING was much worser than this...

I don't even leaked half of my killing intent, and yet the man could already be seen cowering under my sharp gaze.

"B-But, I thought you- J-Just how?!?" The poor guy asked in horror. Though, I'm not really that surprised...

I mean, like he said, I was known as a saint in the underground. As no one has ever witnessed me on killing before-

Well... no one alive, that is...
(Since, of course, my family won't let a word escape to the world)

I could see that this pathetic man is on the verge of passing out, especially when I replied him with my own devil smirk.

"Simple..." I told him, "I am The Vongola Decimo"

-and... on the next second he was knocked out cold...

.oOo.

Normal POV

Seeing that their leader has been defeated, those morons were about to scrambled away for retreat. Though, of course, Vongola, especially, the guardians won't allow that. Therefore, in less than ten minutes, all of the enemies were arrested to be interrogated by Hibari's Division later on...

All the while, Tsuna would only observed his famiglia in action from the sidelines as he shot them a proud smile.

"Well done... minna..." He said brightly. Before then... once again, he collapsed from both exhaustion and his still rising fever.

The horrified screams of his loved ones were the last thing he could remember before he was engulfed with total darkness...