The Sky's Hard Doubt

"So, what do you say, Tsuna? do you agree with it?" asked Dino after he finished his report.

-but the said brunet man who was silent ever since the beginning, remained silent. And The aliances were starting at him.

"Well, They're meant good..." Tsuna said, trailing and not yet giving them a proper answer.

And the reason he didn't, was because he's afraid since currently his logic was against his heart.

'-I should say yes, but my heart said A solid no... what if someone die over this...?! It's dangerous!' he thought. And man... his sleepiness didn't help at all...

'But anyway... Can I actually say that to them? Accepting Signore Redriant for the Aliance could be one big step to gain peace for Mafia world. Our purpose...

But if we messed up... that bloody tragedy will likely get repeated... and Shimon will likely be their first target... I don't want that to happen... so what should I do???' he almost slipped a frown but he manage to hide it. Not knowing that it's futile since Everyone could still hear his doubt.

The alliances has been told about Tsuna's current condition, and agreed that they would stay quiet if Tsuna ever 'say' something unusual.

He didn't say anything before. But now they are feeling sorry for him because from his thoughts, It was obvious that Tsuna was stressing himself over this...

But he IS the big boss. He's bound to crash over these kind of things.

What they just realized was the fact that, he always did... he always got worried over such trivial things...

He IS their sweet and kind Tsunayoshi afterall...

which they then pity him for his fate to be what he is...

However, that's not the case now... they have to focus...

Which to follow?

His logical agreement, or his reasonable denial?

...Tsuna was about to give them his answer when Enma decided to speak up first...

"Sorry guys, but I'm against it..." the ginger said.

"Kind to tell us why so, Enma-kun?" Tsuna asked calmly as his eyes shone with hope.

"Well, I found it suspicious for his famiglia to grow up that fast. Even if all of the data that Dino-San had gathered were actually true. It's still too suspicious in my opinion. It's too clean too. No death involved? What a laugh... even you who hate killing people has done it before. It's just something natural in mafia. Therefore, before we can dig out the real information. I'm against this idea..." Emma explained and Tsuna nodded, silently thanking that his best friend has voiced his own opinion.

Apparently, it was Byakuran's turn next...

"Gomen Enma, but I have to disagree with you. I mean, sure, they have something behind their scenes but I never pry for it.

It's just, we're already in a good term in technology. My famiglia and Signore Redriant's. I just don't want to get into his black list." That sweet addict said. And Tsuna slightly frowned, In which the Albino regretted for being the cause.

"It's alright, we all have different opinions." Tsuna said, forcing a smile.

"Well, that was Byakuran, and Enma-kun, how about the you, Yuni?" Tsuna asked, more casually to broke the tension, or rather to calm himself from the pressure, before then turning to the last boss...

"Well, it's a no form me." Yuni said with a smile, "Because, I don't want to send my people to die in a meaningless war."

On the explanation, Tsuna's smile went even brighter. "That's a shame.... this could be a big step for our purpose.

But, well... to be honest I was doubting myself for my answer. However, now you mention it. These reports seemed odd." Tsuna said, re-checking the report once more.

"-ne, Dino-San...?" He called after a while.

"Yes, otouto?"

"Are you sure that these are affirmative?" Tsuna asked.

"Err... well, that's so far what we've got. I can't be sure myself about whether it's a..."

'-Fake' Tsuna's thought had cut his words. 'I have a strong feeling that it's a fake. But will Dino-nii got offended if I said so?'

"Hey, it's alright, Otouto. I don't get mad over that..."

And Tsuna blinks, "pardon? But what do you mean Dino-San?" 'Crap! I didn't just voice my thoughts out loud didn't I???' He mentally panicked.

"A-Ah, no! Nothing! You were frowning so I was guessing, ahaha ha..." Dino awkwardly chuckled as relief washed Tsuna.

"Well then, I guess we have to postpone the results 'till the newest update then?" Tsuna said, before then he closed their annual meeting to proceed for lunch...

He was glad that the meeting goes well, but still he still has some things to be think of... but unknown to him, everyone could hear him too...