The Sky's Secretive Thoughts

'Finally...' Tsuna thought as he put down his napkin. Everyone has done with their food but no one's leaving, in which that only means one thing.

"So... anything to say?" Asked Tsuna nicely, but Reborn then replied with, "well there is but you're not included."

"Hm, how so?" Tsuna frowned.

"Use your brain and think of a reason"

Tsuna hummed as he thought, 'could it be they're going to discuss about my birthday? It could be, I mean everyone looks nervous especially Hayato. Although, it could be anything else. Still, if I'm not supposed to hear it then it must be something regarding me, right?

Oh well, what ever it is, I better clean my table from those papers while they're at it...'

"-alright, I'll be on my office if you need me..." Tsuna said as he walked out.

Meanwhile with the guardians, they were silent until the brunet left the room...

"So... what just happened?" Asked Lambo.

"Was that really Tsuna's voice?" Added Takeshi.

"-his heart's voice, actually. But yeah..." Reborn answered.

"But how?" Ryohei asked.

"Remember my words last night?" Reborn said and soon the guardians hummed as it clicks. "Well, Verde told me that the effect will lasted until 24 hours, in which it's 8 p.m. tonight."

"Hn. This will be trouble, Carnivore..." Said Kyoya, narrowing his eyes at the fedora man.

"Trust me, it won't" Reborn said.

"I agree with skylark. I mean, people can't lie at heart, right? what if there's enemy taking advantage of this?" Mukuro asked.

"B-Bossu could be in danger" said Chrome.

"Well, to prevent that you just have to protect him, right? afterall, that's your job as his guardians...." Reborn smirked as he saw glints in each of their eyes.

"of course, Reborn-san. We won't let anything harm him... That's our promise as his friends..." Hayato said with prideful smile plastering his and the others' faces.

"hmp... good luck with that..." Reborn said before then he left the guardians alone.

***

#with Tsuna...

'Almost... It's almost done... Just one more paper... YES!' The brunet cheered upon on finishing his last paperwork for the day.

"Haaa..." Tsuna sighed in relief as he then streched his muscle until some sounds of 'pop' could be heard. Just right then, the door opened revealing Reborn who just gracefully walked in.

"Oh, Hello Reborn!" Tsuna greeted cheerfully.

"Hm... How unusual to see your desk clear of paper at this time of the day..." Reborn said, "Are you sure not to hide some so you can leave?" he snickered all the while Tsuna just chuckled.

"Of course not. I just magically work it out a lot faster today, wanna take a look?" Tsuna said. Reborn was about to take a look, but then he heard abouth the truth...

'Well, I only manage to finish it earlier because I did it through the night thanks to my insomnia.' Tsuna said in mind.

Hearing this, Reborn's gaze instantly landed at Tsuna's face where he noticed the light make up, especially under his eyes.

"Dame-Tsuna..." He called. "Were you sleeping enough?"

The brunet stunned at the sudden question but he soon fixed his composture, fast enough before his tutor get the sight of it. "Of course I do? why did you asked?"

"you looked like someone who didn't get to sleep at all..." Reborn stated.

"well, I'm pretty sure that you were the one who's escorting me back to my room. didn't you see me falling asleep?" Tsuna said.

"I did... you were the one who asked me to stay afterall..."

"Indeed, and I thanked you for that" Tsuna said smiling...

'Well, that gave me some times to sleep before those nightmares got me again and forced me to stay awake. *sigh* they won't let me to rest peacefully! And now I'm so sleepy... but I can't sleep since I still have many things to do...'

"-Oi Tsuna!"

"E-Eh? Yes?" Answered Tsuna in startle.

"You were spacing..." Reborn said while eyeing him.

"I did? Ehehe, sorry... I was only thinking about something. Not a big matter though..."

Reborn just replied with a hum since he already heard the truth. "Perhaps you need to take some nap...." he suggested

Tsuna did not expect this, therefore he quirked a brow, "that's not necessary, I'm fine-" '-am not'

"If you say so... I'll be leaving then. Afterall, I'm here just to remind you about the annual alliance meeting..."

"Oh yeah that meeting..."'-see? There's no time to 'slack off ' '

"Well the meeting won't be held until one hour and a half, and since you've finished your works you could take some rest... I highly suggested that" Reborn said.

"Hai... wakata. Jaa, see you at the meeting Reborn..." Tsuna smiled.

Reborn tipped his fedora as he walked out...

-He didn't like the discovery that he founded...