The Sky's Deep Worry

At the meeting, Tsuna noticed that there is someone that didn't come. And that someone is none other than his brother figure, Xanxus.

And it was unusual for the Warth flame user to be absent. Especially over that intense topic.

Just where was he?

Tsuna was getting worried when Gokudera told him that neither of the Varia could be contacted...

Something is up...

-and Tsuna's HI has given him headaches every now and then...

Later, right after the meeting finally over, Tsuna hurriedly asked the head butler to prepare his car immediately. And so the middle-age man did.

"What's wrong Tsuna-San? You looked nervous..." asked Yuni, who along with the other bosses has not yet to go back to their own mansions.

Tsuna glanced at the young woman before then he smiled, "oh, it's nothing to be concerned of, really..."

But his heart speaks differently, 'I'm deadly worried... Xanxus and Varia haven't replied our calls, or even gave us any respond. And I have a bad feeling that they didn't do that for any mischief or pranks. Something must be going on, and I'm going to help them.'

Yuni acted like she actually bought the lies, but still she said, "fine, can I come with you then?"

"E-Eh? Why?" Asked Tsuna timidly.

"No particular reason, I just want to hang out with you..." she answered lightly.

"H-Hang out???" Tsuna sounded bewildered.

"Ah, me too, Tsu-chan!" Byakuran suddenly butt in.

"Count me in!" Said Emma, smiling.

"Maa~ that sounds fun! I'm coming too!" Added Dino.

"Hey, Hey, guys... I'm leaving for a job, you know. And speaking of it, you are bosses as well, don't you have any other important things to do???" Tsuna said, 'I don't want any of you to get hurt in case the situation went hairy...'

"No worries, I've told Kikyo about this!" Byakuran said ignoring Tsuna's protests.

"And I've contacted Gamma" said Yuni.

"Adelheit said, yes" Enma smiled, showing his phone.

Tsuna sighed before turning to Dino, "please tell me that Romario-San forbid you for this"

But the blond grinned instead, "actually, he just agreed for it"

And Tsuna just wanted to face palmed right there, but of course that would ruin his image. In which that's something so boss unlike. Therefore he just silently sighed.

"Fine then... you can all go with me. However, I don't promise you any fun, okay? So don't come crying later..." he said.

"alright!/haii!" They synchronizingly replied

Tsuna nodded in slight satisfaction before then telling the head butler to get a bigger car that's not a limousine.

It didn't take long before the bosses could be seen riding the same car with Tsuna himself as the driver.

The whole road was silent, with only Tsuna's constant worry formed into voices.

The three constantly exchanging glances because some of his thoughts were ridiculous while others were serious.

But even so, they're not that worried of Varia knowing that they probably didn't attend on purpose or even if there's indeed an attack, they must be able to handle it themselves.

Afterall, that's why none of them were notified, right?

They however, can't tell the brunet about that. Not when they knew that their words wouldn't get into him thanks to everything that's currently bugging his mind.

And so they did all that they could and it's to accompany their best friend and ease his mind when he's ready to achieve....

-

-

-

Well, it turns out, Varia was indeed under an attack.

But judging from the pile of unknown dead bodies as well how eerie the silence was, there was no doubt that they have taken care of those scums.

-Doesn't mean that little fact relieved the brunet though...

Tsuna immediately dashed out of the car to get into the mansion, not even minding to wait for the others or even to closed the door.

His head was full with worries...

These dead bodies had this specific emblem, spider, which was owned by Aragon famiglia. A mafia famiglia that just declared a war with Vongola two days ago.

What worries him was the fact that Aragon famiglia was advanced in technology almost as good as Vongola itself. And that says something remembering a certain lighting Arcobaleno's intelligent.

"Please be okay-Please be okay-Please be okay-Please be okay" Tsuna chanted as he ran as if his life depended on it.

And just then he finally reached for what he destined...

"XANXUS!!" He shouted, just to be greeted by scowls...

-

-

-

"What the heck are you doing here, little trash?"