waking up.

A/N
Just for you to know, this will be between jakes and Jesse's. But this is jakes for you to know, happy reading.

Jakes POV

Waking up was the hardest thing. All I remembered was editing a video and blacking out. I felt something in my mouth but I couldn't tell, it was so dark I couldn't see anything. I got my phone and i recorded for my brother can hopefully text me to tell me where I am. I got the thing out of my mouth and I was so confused. "Jesse, if you are watching I just want to let you know that I'm okay, but please text me back to let me know where I am because I don't know" I stopped recording and then I felt liquid going down my arm. I look and it was cut. I look at my phone and i saw a message from jigsaw. He said that there are sticky notes with stuff that I have to do. I found the first one and my ankles was attached to something. "How much do you value your life, what does this mean, HELP, I need to find away to get out of this room" then i found the other one. "Arm or leg your choice, what do you mean my choice, PLEASE HELP ANYONE" it was no use so I found a saw and I cut my left arm, blood was everywhere. I then passed out.

An
Hey guys the video on top is the video of Jesse baron playing the game and trying to escape but mine is a shorter version , but the guy driving the car is their friends nick provost. So this is one of Jesse's videos so please show him some love, his youtube is jester so subscribe he is trying to get 1 million subscribers but the end of the year so please let it happen. Love you all