home

An
This is 3rd person. Hope you like this version.

////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

When the 2 brothers went home after a few days in the  hospital. They thought that it was the end. And they waited for a few days and nothing. But when jesse went to his brothers room at like 4:00 in the morning to see if he was doing okay. He looked and his brother was fast asleep. He left and got something for his arm. He didn't care that his ribs were bruised or the condition he's in. He heard his brother coughing and he ran back up the stairs and went to the room and then he sat down on the edge of the bed, rubbed his back and made sure that he was going to be okay. "Breath, it's alright" he jolt up, his face red due to him not being able to breath. He looked at his younger brother and hugged him. "Its okay, I'm right here. You're not dying" "it feels like it" "all it was is a simple coughing fit. It lasted a few minutes though" "how long" "about 5 minutes" "okay" he rubbed his older brothers back and tried to calm him down. The coughing returned and his sister faith and destiny came in and when jesse noticed, he motioned them to go over to them. "Faith, I need you to do something" "what" "go to the bathroom. On the right side of the tub there is a medication cabinet. Look for the coughing medicine" "okay" then Faith left and Destiny sat on the bed and held both of her brothers hands. They smiled at her and she got up, gave both of them a kiss on the top of the head. "Your going to be okay. Your going to make it" "thanks Destiny" then the coughing stoped and then Faith came back and handed him the medicine. "One more favor, go get mom, she is the only one that can clam him down" "where is she" "in her room" "okay" then she left and Destiny continued to hold their hands. And then a gun shoot went off. It was silent.

AN
Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while. I've been studying for the EOG'S and other things.

Next chapter is coming out tomorrow.  Stay tuned.