.Y/N and Y/N.

Y/N's pov:

I waited for Lauren to finish preparing but I got bored, I looked around the lower floors until I came upon a bathroom.

I looked in the mirror but I didn't feel like I was staring at myself, yes the girl had H/L H/C hair, E/C eyes, my clothes but my brain was telling me this image wasn't me.

I don't know if I was smiling, I don't feel it but the reflection was smiling at me, I couldn't move, Y/N it's your doing? please stop!

I was staying something in a singing voice that wasn't mine and it creeped me out when I started listening to what I was saying.

".... you'll never know what hit you" I screamed in fear and punched the mirror, falling backwards and crawling away until my back hit the wall, eyes wide and breath all over the place, Y/N no! please don't do this to me! we are the same person! you are me! I am you! y-you can't hurt me, I'm immune! you can't hurt me!!!

I yelled when I felt something grab me

"Y/N calm down!" I opened my eyes I didn't notice where closed to come face to face with a confused Lauren, I stopped fighting against the hold she had on my wrists.

"you're okay? I heard you screaming and thought it was a dead person" she said, letting me go.

"it's fine, just scared the crap out of myself and punched the mirror" I said with a smile, I will not make her worry, right Y/N.... this is your fault, stay in the back and continue reading this book called my life and don't interfere.

she chuckled, believing me.

"never thought you would be the one scared of something"

"I may dance with death but it's not all fearless" I said "we should go find those friends of yours"

"right"

I held one of my guns in my hand with my battle axe in the other as I followed Lauren through the town.

"why do you have two guns if you use only one"

"when dancing with death you need to have back up plus I have way more weapons then simply these"

she nodded and we continued silently before a loud dead groan was heard and a dead ran out of an alleyway, I didn't wait for Lauren to take out her knife or try to shoot it as it was already really close, I wanted to grab it's face but ended up with my hand in its mouth.... doesn't matter.

I pushed it down and slammed the axe down on its exposed skull, breaking it with ease and having its putrid brain.... or what was left of it, spill out on the ground.

I yanked out my hand and shook it to make the fetid blood and flesh fly off it, same with my axe before I picked up my dropped gun.

"are you alright?!" Lauren asked worried and took my hand.

"I'm wonderful" she sighed when she noticed no bite marks on my hand and let it go, I didn't want her though.

"I know your immune but I can't help but worry about bites and stuff"

"don't worry, those come with the dance of death" I smiled and she gulped, oops~?

I put my gun away as we walked, cutting down any dead before she had the time to shoot with a huge smile on my face, it was so reviving to have a new partner in this insane dance I lead with death, it changed everything and it was marvellous, her screams of surprise each time a dead snuck up on us, oh glory.

Lauren's pov:

I could see it in her eyes.... she was going of the deep end of her insanity the more killed the dead, she enjoyed this, smiling and giggling, her pupils dots like at night, I need to stop her before she's a danger to me or herself.

"Y/N calm down a bit with the swinging, I want to have fun too?" I prayed she didn't hear the questioning tone, I assumed stopping her from spilling more rotten blood would calm her down and make her more stable.

she stared at me before waving her hand around, like saying ' the stage is yours'.

I luckily had a silencer on my AK so I took off the dead silently as we made our way through the town which was bigger than I thought, I kept an eye on Y/N and my hypothesise proved somewhat correct, her pupils were back to normal size and she didn't look like a maniac but she was still itching to axe something, her arm holding the weapon twitching a bit from time to time and the smile still visible on her face, not the small calm smile she had this morning but her deranged smile that was too large for her face like yesterday when she lost it a bit.

we were fast out of the town and were walking down a straight stretch of road with nothing around us but what was fields once.

I was really getting creeped out by Y/N rambling what seemed to be poems, I wanted her to stop.

"the patience of death is embodied in its willingness to wait for all of us"

"okay I had enough! stop that!" I pointed my AK in the middle of her forehead.

"huh?" she seemed surprise, she didn't even look all that insane right now "did I do something?"

"you keep saying those creepy stuff about death! tell me the truth! are you planning on killing me?!"

"what? that wasn't you talking?"

"the fuck are you talking about?! you're the one constantly talking!"

"but I had my mouth closed.... I didn't feel my mouth move that's for sure! oh god I'm truly losing it, why do you do this to me Y/N? why now? you are me!" then she grabbed at her own neck with one arm, she made a surprised sound and tried to herself let go.

"what the heck?!" I yelled mostly to myself but still ran over as she rolled around on the ground, literally chocking herself!

I did the first thing that came to my mind to stop her from trashing around and maybe hurt me, that was straddling her to hold her down while I prayed her hand away from her neck, there were finger prints on it in a deep red.

"what the heck was that? and what the heck were you talking about?!"

"I don't know! I didn't want to do this! I didn't want to...... I didn't want to.... I didn't.... I couldn't control what I was doing, just like with the mirror"

"the mirror?"

"yes, it wasn't me that was looking back, it was someone.... something else, from underneath my sink, the devil within" she was freaking out so I muttered a sorry and hit her head against the ground to knock her out.

I sighed and got off her, fixing her weapons and stuff that had fallen off or out of her bag on the bag again and put it on, difficultly but finally hoisting her on my shoulder as I took one of her guns since I only had one arm free to defend us.

I was a bit worried because of what she said, maybe the virus was not killing her but it sure made her insane and now that someone, that someone being me, pointed it out.... she starts to notice it and being scared of herself unlike she was before and making her problems much worst then they already were.... oh god.... I'm sorry Y/N, if only I could do something more to help.... I'll keep you safe for now and as long as it's needed.