1| Christmas Eve

The story is based on:

1.1| SURAN – WINE (오늘 취하면) (FEAT. CHANGMO)

I still can't forget

I'm sweetly spinning around

I didn't know it was a dream, star

I'm wanderin

Maybe I'm just dizzy

You're asleep, don't say anything

I'm already used to our maze

❆ ❆ ❆

Park Chaeyoung

I wore a black dress with a plunging neck line, which is hugging my curves in a flattering way. It stops right on my thighs, emphasizing my long legs which is held into a thin strap of a red stilettos. It's sleeves crawled down through my arms unto my wrist. I paired it up with a white coat to keep me warm from the cold weather and a red silky scarf surrounding my neck.

I grabbed my clutch and gloves off of the counter and drank a shot of my homemade signature shot The Black Rose. Before I head out for my date, I need to spice things up so that I can have that christmas present tonight if you know what I mean.

I drove my Matte Black Lamborghini Aventador and went straight to a restaurant called Sérendipité where my blind date is held. I parked it outside and a fine gentlemen opened the doors for me. "Thank you," I said with a genuine smile, and he nodded back as he entered the bar after me.

I walked through the narrow hallway, the black walls are covered with gold accents and decorated with artworks painted by the famous known painters in the whole world. At the end of the hallway a man wearing a black tuxedo standing at the back of a glass front desk and a pair of stairs on each sides. One going up and the other going down.

He smiled at me as I walk towards him, "Good Evening Ma'am and Sir, May I ask if you have a reservation in the VIP area?" He looked at both of us, "I have a reservation under the name of Mr. Jeon, a table for two."

"And I also have a reservation under the name of Mr. Park, a table for two as well." The man behind me said. "Oh, so you're not together?" The man looked at us in shock, I just laughed along and so does he. "Have a nice Christmas Eve," He said as we both headed downstairs to the VIP area.

❆ ❆ ❆

I can't hold it in

Have a feel so sweet

Like our awkward first glass of wine

It was bitter and painful

But I put you in my eyes

And I'll let you go as you flow out

❆ ❆ ❆

Park Jimin

I waited for her with a bouquet of roses and I could feel my heart flutter just like the day we first met. I know we have dated for quite a long time imagine dating for 4 years and now I still feel the butterflies in my stomach. I'm so in love with her and that's why I planned this event for months now and I hope she would like my surprise.