3| Christmas Gift

Continuation of: SURAN – WINE (오늘 취하면) (FEAT. CHANGMO)

I can't erase it

Have a feel so sweet

Like your familiar scent

It's bitter and painful

But I put you in my heart

And I'll let you go as you flow out

❆ ❆ ❆

🔥 Please be warned that this chapter is 🔞 + 🔥

A/N: Ommona~ it's not like you're innocent though (・ω)~☆

Author's POV

Jimin opened the door to his apartment aggressively and grabbed Chaeyoung's legs as she wrapped it around his waist.

He leaned her back against the wall deepening the kiss as if their lips are some kind of drug that gets them addicted.

He threw her gently to the bed and removed the shirt he was wearing, while she looked at him filled with lust as she removed her dress as well. Revealing her bare skin wearing only a black lingerie.

He made his way on top of her and gently caressed her back supporting her as he bit the sides of her neck sucking them hard. Leaving a purplish black mark on her neck.

She moaned in pain and called out his name with pleasure. "Easy there Daddy~ Not too harsh." She clawed her fingers on his back as she can feel his fingers playing with her wet pussy, but a thin cloth is preventing him to go deeper.

She leaned her lips onto his ear and licked it as she whispered under her breath, "Please Remove them~"

As if on a spell he quickly removed her lingerie revealing her plump breast and wet pussy, his cock hardened even more as he saw the most beautiful sight he has ever seen.

She bit her lip in pain as he slowly pushed his hardened cock inside of her pussy, "Jimin~" She cried out loud in a lustful voice.

She clawed her fingers into his back again this time giving it more pressure as his cock went deeper inside, he then looked at her with a smirk "Babe, your tight."

He suddenly quickened his pace not going in for a tease, but a hot steamy passionate thrust.

"I-I'm coming..." She said in between moans can't seem to hide the pleasure she is receiving.

He can't seem to stop as he went faster getting in and out of her tight wet pussy. He licked her breast and sucked it hard, making it red and hard.

He gently removed his cock as he can see all the white fluid coming it's way from her, he quickly licked it making her wince once more.

"Faster!" She yelled as she continue to come due to extreme pressure from his wet tongue down to her pussy. She grabbed him at the nape of his neck pushing his face against her core.

He massaged both of her breast as he kisses her core and down to her thighs making her giggle because of the tickling sensation it gave.

He lied down beside her and pulled her in an embrace and covered their naked bodies with a blanket.