2| 12 Midnight

Continuation of: SURAN – WINE (오늘 취하면) (FEAT. CHANGMO)

I'm drunk with you

I'm drunk with this night

In the memories of you being cruel

I'm wandering through those memories, looking for you

I just wanna forget

But I wanna know your heart, boy

Just stay

Baby Please don't go

❆ ❆ ❆

Park Chaeyoung

I drank the shot in one gulped and placed the glass a little bit aggressive which made the others look at me. 

I looked at where my date is seating and our eyes met, I raised my glass and faked a smile. Which he raised his glass of wine as well and gave a little smile, and proceeded to talk to the woman he is with.

Gosh that drink is really strong, I can feel my whole body heating up. And I don't know why but I can feel my eyes getting watery as well. I know I might look pathetic right now, but I don't give a fuck about it.

 So I removed my coat and placed it at the back of my chair. I loosened the scarf around my neck and placed it on the table.

I was about to race my hand to order another shot, when a the man I encountered a while ago sat in front of me with a bottle of wine in his right hand.

"Mind if I join you?"

I looked at him  confused as hell, but then I thought what the heck? Why not?

"Sure."

He poured my a glass of wine and raised his glass in front of us, "To the most shitty Christmas Eve we ever had?" He looked at me as if he's waiting for me to approve.

I nodded my head and raised my glass as well, "To the mother fuckers who left us hanging?" He nodded along and clinked his glass with mine.

We drank it in one shot and boy I never knew I would get along with a stranger tonight.

Park Jimin

I took my phone out of my pocket and tried to dial her number and once again she didn't pick up.

Me: I'll wait for you at home, Okay?

seen

Me: I already left the restaurant just so you'll know.

My Everything: Okay.

seen

And with her short reply I can feel this uneasy feeling building up my chest. For the past months she seems to be a little distant to me. She would often answer her phone, she would only reply with a short message and she would come home late from work.

I waited for a couple of minutes still hoping that she'll show up walking down the stairs with the dress that I bought for her.