Holy crap!

I just saw that we hit 400 views with only 17 parts (not including this one)! And 60 votes! Thank you guys so much! Also if you haven't entered for my egg raffle please enter! (Only two or three people have entered right now!) Go do it! You know you want to.. please it's easy! I am the one who has to do most of the heavy work by drawing five dragons by the end of this! JUST DO IT! Sorry was that a little last year.. Please go do it I will be very happy with any and all entries!

Anyways I am off to go see the new Star Wars.

Look it's baby me with my grandpa :( I miss him.. 

(Fun Fact: My Grandpa wanted to be called Greypa because he had grey hair but I couldn't pronounce that so he then became Deebo

(Fun Fact: My Grandpa wanted to be called Greypa because he had grey hair but I couldn't pronounce that so he then became Deebo. I don't know how Deebo sounds anything like Greypa but whatever)

I was 10 months old and I had literally-5 minutes before just learned to walk so obviously I ran around. (10 months is really young to learn to walk but I didn't want to lay down for the next 2 months so I figured why not walk?)

 (10 months is really young to learn to walk but I didn't want to lay down for the next 2 months so I figured why not walk?)