Chapter 4 - Battle Trial Arc

Battle Trial Arc

Locker room

It's the end of regular classes and everyone headed to the lockers to change for heroics. Hana quickly changes into her costume. It's baggy around the legs and arms with a cat mask to cover her face. After changing, she heads out to Ground B where everyone else is waiting. Uraraka soon follows after Hana and notices her hero suit.

"Midoryia san! That's such a nice costume!" Hana gets startled by her outburst.

"Please call me Hana, Uraraka chan." Uraraka blushes lightly from Hana's honorific.

"I like to keep my origin close to me."

'C-Chan!? So cute...'

Hana looks concerned for Uraraka's unusual fidgeting.

Hana notices Izuku walking out and his costume stand out to her

Hana notices Izuku walking out and his costume stand out to her. She walks to him and pauses before patting his head.

"Gwiyeobda..." Izuku blushes hard and stammers his words as Uraraka laughs and talks to Hana. All Might starts explaining about the rules once everyone arrived. Hana only caught bits of 'groups of 10' and 'villains and heroes'. Eventually she zones out and thinks about the girl she encountered few days before the exam.

--

Hana turns to the corner of an alleyway to run into a girl with hair buns and bright yellow eyes. Hana tilts her head and steps closer. By instinct, the girl cuts her cheek and examines the blood stained knife.

"Your blood shines so ruby like!" She licks from the knife.

"And tastes even better!" Hana didn't change her form into magic so she's still in her physical body.

'It's fine if she takes blood from you, but if you're looking for a way to turn back into human, your body needs to be in good condition, and that's having enough blood in the system and less damage'  Minho states in her mind.

"If you have taken an interest in me, then we must be on the same page."

"Ooo~ Do you have that feeling of wanting to becoming someone that you'll do anything to get to them?"

"A certain extent, yes."

"It's more than that for me," The blonde stalks closer to Hana.

"I want to drink blood from you,"

Hana closes her eyes and lightly pushes her into her portal leading her inside her home.

--

She gazes up and raises her hand.

"Sensei, there's an uneven number of students."

"Don't worry! You'll be joining a random team by slots." Hana waited until everyone was in teams and then placed her hand into the box. She ended up picking Ojiro and Hagakure for her team. The first teams are up and Hana is already fuming how Izuku is going against Bakugou. She closes her eyes again and thinks about the girl once more, forgetting about the battle.

--

Hana lands on the floor while the blond falls on her bed.

"Sending me to your house, don't you have to treat me first~?" She giggles.

"What is your name?"

"Himiko Toga."

Hana thinks about the situation; she hasn't been interested in anyone else besides Izuku, but this time must be different.

"I have a deal if you're willing to listen."

Toga sits up from the bed and places her hands on her face,"I'm listening~"

"You tend to be in danger since you're a villain, but I can protect you as long you visit once a week." Toga hums in consideration,

"So like you'll come along to my hunts and protect me from harm? But aren't you suppose to be a hero?"

"Being a hero doesn't matter to me, I'm just protecting my family." Toga stands up and walks to Hana, pointing her finger at her chest.

"It's a deal, but I'll have some blood from you every time I visit here."

--

"All right everyone, let's changing locations and start the second match!" Hana turns to her team,

"It's best to start heading to the battlegrounds before the other team." They nod and follow right after her.

"Guessing by appearance, Todoroki san must have an ice base quirk, but to counter that he must have a fire quirk as well hence the scar on his face," They arrive to the building and head inside.

"What do you mean based on his scar?" Oijro spoke out, hearing All Might announcing the match to start soon.

"He may not want to use his fire side based on the burn scar." She pointed out her thought.

"And for the other guy," Hana quickly summons her shadows surrounding both her and her teammates, "His senses are sharp so it's best to limit our movement and breathing." They stop in front of the bomb.

"Wow you really thought this out!" Hagakure praising her. Hana whispers to both of them.

"Here's my plan."

// Hana and Toga's first encounter is so shitty omg idk what else would be reasonable for them to meet.

Reminder that this is Toga before joining the league so I'm imagining what she would be doing and how she would act before. Also, I'm sorry if this chapter is short, the next chapter is going to be lengthy so I thought leaving this chapter short would give a nice cliffhanger for the next!

Edit: Forget that last sentence, my past self planned cliffhangers for this arc so Hana's battle is going to be in parts whoops

Even though I finished this chapter, I'd still need to go back to add images so it would be easier to know what's going on.