Chapter 16 - Hero Killer Arc

Hero Killer Arc

Train Station

Hana and Izuku enter through the train doors as it's lightly raining outside. Some of the passengers glances over to them and recognized them.

"Good job at the festival!" Izuku immediately gets flustered at the compliments. Hana just sighs as Izuku responds back

"Do your best, hero!"

"I-I will!" Eventually they leave the train station and stroll up to UA.

"It's already morning and I'm already tired.." Hana grabs his hand, "Should I take you to the nurse's office?" Before Izuku could answer Iida sprints behind them. They quickly catch up to the entrance and change their shoes. As Izuku dries their umbrella, Iida apologizes for worrying him. Hana steps up to him and hands him a cyan pellet on his palm.

"Just in case if you need anything.." Iida looks confused, but nods. Homeroom starts and Hana secretly sleeps behind Todoroki. Aizawa walks in to announce the offers.

"In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year."

Todoroki - 4123

Bakugo - 3556

Hana - 3550

"Todoroki first, Bakugo second and Hana third?"

"A way different order from the festival!"

"Not only people are scared of a guy who was chained on a podium, but a girl that summoned a demon"

Hana wakes up and gives an angry aura, "What do you mean demon?" Some of the class looks away from her. Aizawa redirects the topic.

"Anyway, you will all be participating in internships with pros." Hana straighten up and takes a whiteboard as she hears, "A hero name.." Hana writes down her first idea, but then erases and jots down her final name. Midnight calls out the first two to present and they ended up being bad. I cannot stop twinkling and Alien Queen

'Since the first ones were weird, it feels like we're supposed to make them funny now!'

Hana tilts her head from feeling the class' thoughts. Asui walks up and presents her hero name as Froppy. As everyone else goes up, Hana gazes at her board in thought.

'Madoka? Or..'

"Come on let's keep right on going!" Midnight shouts out ecstatically. Bakugo goes up with 'King explosion murder'. He starts shouting at Kirishima for suggesting 'Explosion boy'. Hana deadpans at his attitude.

"Maybe king dynamite would work.." She suggests and Bakugo yells,

"Shut it Majo!"

"All that's left is Bakugo, Iida, Todoroki and the Midoriya siblings." Having enough, Hana walks up to the stand and presents her name.

"The magician hero: Hana"

"Uhh, just Hana? Wouldn't you want something else?" Hana ponders in thought.

"In the anime, Madoka's friend tries to change her fate, but no matter why her fate was the same.."

'Where is this going? Is this some kind of horror story?'

"Madoka ends up sacrificing her life to save her friends and family..but I don't want to use someone else's name as mine so my name is just fine." Midnight laughs and gives her a thumbs up for the effort and Hana sits back down. Class ends and Aizawa speaks more about the internship details.