Chapter 18

Hosu Hospital

That night Iida left to his family and the next morning, Shoto starts packing up to leave. Hana recalls him speaking about his father's reaction.

"I want to see his expression for not capturing Stain," Shouto paused before continuing, "Midoriya san why did you reject the offer from my old man?"

She hums before looking back, "My quirk also gives out spiritual flames and I wanted to train my control over them, but I knew Iida would go after Stain so I had to watch over him." The conversation ends there and Hana ends up staying a bit later for more questioning. After the whole event, her internship ends and class resumes after the internship. Hana walks in to see Uraraka's change and glances over to Bakugo.

'She definitely changed, Bakugo san not so much..'

She zones out until someone pointed them out, "You guys went through the most right?" Hana glances over. "Hana even your hair changed too!" She turns away in irritation and ignores them. Izuku noticed this.

'Her hair color changed.. does that mean anything?'

The class heads out to Field Gamma to have a rescue race for their progress. The first group goes up and it's Ojiro, Izuku, Iida, Mina and Sero to race. The rest of the class starts betting on who'd win first.

"Sero san will win" Hana bluntly states out loud, getting confused stares.

"Huh? Wouldn't you want Midoriya to win, Hana?" She stares at the screen long fully before responding back.

"Sero san was quick during his match with Shouto.. and had full control on his quirk.. He'll definitely improved quite a lot."

"Wow, quite an observation!"

'I saw a bit from my vision as well'

The race starts and Sero gets 1st place right of the bat. Suddenly Izuku passes him and the class yells out in shock at his quick improvement. Some of them quickly change their bet to him. This causes Hana to smirk.

'Izuku may have changed during the internship, but it doesn't mean he'll win.'

After the race, everyone goes to the lockers to change once they finished their lesson. Jiro hears noise from the boys locker room and listens to their conversation.

"Stop this, Mineta! Peeping is a criminal act!" Hana walks over and sees the small hole on the wall.

"Momo's yaoyoro-boobs, Mina's slender waist! Uraraka's fine body! Hana's big chest!" Mineta's eye gets poked by Jiro's earphone and he shrieks in pain. Hana gets ticked at him and sends a small mist to send her body through.

"You nasty perverted..brat!" She forms half of her body to the boy's locker room wall. They get shocked and blushes hard at her boldness.

"I'll butcher you and feed you to the pound!"

"H-Hana!" Izuku scurries over and tries to cover her chest with a towel. "You shouldn't be here!" She sighs and leaves back through the hole before Momo plugs the hole shut. Hana packs up and walks out of the room, thinking about what dinner should be. The bell rings signaling class is over and Hana sees Izuku walking with All Might. She grips her bag tightly before leaving alone.

Omake

Hana returns home after a long work shift and takes a long nap. She wakes up to sees Toga hovering over her on her bed.

"Hana~ I was soo worried once I heard Stainy got you!" She pouts, staring at Hana's eyes. Hana quickly pulls Toga into a hug and buries her head on her shoulder. Toga gets flustered at her action.

"I'm just tired from all the work I did, Toga.."

Toga blushes before muttering, "Himiko.." Hana glances in confusion.

"Call me Himiko.." Her cheeks gets tinted as she turns her gaze somewhere else.

"H-Himiko.." Hana stutters as she gets tries out Toga's name. Himiko blushes hard and stutters while turning to Hana's right side.

"I-I like how you did your h-hair!" Hana smiles and reaches out to hold her hand.

"I like you too.." Toga's face flushes in red and averts her eyes as Hana giggles.

// Sorry about the short chapter, most of the episode was Izuku talking to All Might

How do you like that small bit of information about Hana? Is she holding back? And what about that little moment at the end? The flower is slowing budding ;0